Millwright wanted valemount

alpinestar636

Reaction score
Hey guys, I work for a pipeline company that runs from Edmonton through ab and bc to Vancouver and down into Washington. We are currently looking for a permanent full time millwright to work out of valemount bc. Live in Valemount where you can sled anytime you want and make Alberta money while doing it! If any ticketed millwrights are interested and want to know more you can pm me.
Patrick

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I work for a pipeline company that runs from Edmonton through ab and bc to Vancouver and down into Washington. We are currently looking for a permanent full time millwright to work out of valemount bc. Live in Valemount where you can sled anytime you want and make Alberta money while doing it! If any ticketed millwrights are interested and want to know more you can pm me.
Patrick

Need a electrician? Lol

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about a surveyor. I do legal and construction.

Sent from my iPhone using a couple fingers.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw a "welding ticket" dispenser in the crapper stall today !!!

Lol that's one I never heard before! Said no welder ever! There's are welder a that give welder a bad names then there's welder a that's give welders good names. I give welders real good names!

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about 2 surveyors I also do the above.

Hey between all of us we would have a pretty sweet construction company LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

a sweet company that has no one to do any work because we would be out sledding !!! lol

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be call in "sick" every day it snowed. I probably should not apply I would not last a month.

Sent from my iPhone using

Top Bottom