Mid life crisis solved

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you purchase new or bring it in from the USA. Lots of great deals on low K cars. Very nice and you will enjoy. I have a 2008 Z06 Will Cooksley #212 with only 5500 kms on it and pissed that i don't drive it more due to crappy roads .
Have fun with it.
Cheers!!

I was looking for some new wheels. And you guys gave some good suggestions. What do you think of ny choice? No more crisis !!

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't take it as midlife crisis, but more of mid life affordability! Nice choice. Enjoy!!!

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mmm no a convertible mustang is a midlife crisis car. The ZR1 is a legit sportscar and will hang with some supercars. Please leave the wheels alone, no need to go ditching some nice forged wheels for some cheap cast aftermarket alternatives.

It would have been a mid life crisis car if it was bronze. Even if he only spends a thousand dollars on wheels he could find ones that finish the car off better then the stock rims.

Sent from my LT15a using Tapatalk

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would have been a mid life crisis car if it was bronze. Even if he only spends a thousand dollars on wheels he could find ones that finish the car off better then the stock rims.

Sent from my LT15a using Tapatalk

The car is perfect. It will destroy about anything on the road today,and it looks better.

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it is! Nicer then a mustang thats for sure.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking for some new wheels. And you guys gave some good suggestions. What do you think of ny choice? No more crisis !!

VERY nice...i used to have a 74 big block 4 speed all redone to original...but the paint it was white with a red candy pearl over it ...so yes you guessed it, it looked pink in the sun! it was frickn hot! so congrats i do anything to have mine back now!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Super sweet ride
rented one last time we were in Vegas all I can say is there is something arousing about a car breaking traction at 45 mph on dry pavement when you drop the hammer. FUN car for sure. Now if they can only build some roads in Canada that are worthy of that car I would consider buying one
great choice you will enjoy

Top Bottom