Micro SD Cards 16gb smartphone

05 rm250 rocket

Reaction score
Just picked up htc desire hd smartphone comes with 8 gb micro sd card already filled it . I have been looking at online forums for a 16 gb card have narrowed it down to sandisk speed 4 or kingston just wondering what you guys and gals have been using. These forums are just like what is the best sled rhetoric.
tks

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up htc desire hd smartphone comes with 8 gb micro sd card already filled it . I have been looking at online forums for a 16 gb card have narrowed it down to sandisk speed 4 or kingston just wondering what you guys and gals have been using. These forums are just like what is the best sled rhetoric.
tks

I always recommend Kingston ones to my customers.. We even sell them at my Telus dealership! Been using them for years! Sandisk ones I find corrupt my files lots! :beer:

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Snow Angels advice is probably no more sound than mine, but she has experience to back her comments LOL

My advice...go with the cheaper one...likely both come from the same exact factory with a different label. I have at least 6 or 7 different brands and they all seem to work the same.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tks

Wow, that was quick! What did you fill it with? Rip a movie or two?

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow Angels advice is probably no more sound than mine, but she has experience to back her comments LOL

My advice...go with the cheaper one...likely both come from the same exact factory with a different label. I have at least 6 or 7 different brands and they all seem to work the same.
Ditto

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always recommend Kingston ones to my customers.. We even sell them at my Telus dealership! Been using them for years! Sandisk ones I find corrupt my files lots! :beer:
you work at telus??? you could come in handy!
seriously... i have lots of phone problems (not telus's fault... per se)

05 rm250 rocket

Reaction score
Wow, that was quick! What did you fill it with? Rip a movie or two?

added music and some vid's but mostly almost maxed out don't want to run to fine the hd camera is actually pretty good if i want to take vid's it will eat up alot of memory

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of phone and where do you work?

I work in Balmertown Ontario, i have a HTC Hero, and i was going to downgrade to the BB 8830 world edition, but what a clunky phone, i dont want to be stuck with that for years.. customer care said they would waive the activation fee for switching phones but i dont want that blackberry lol

Top Bottom