Met a grade A douchebag yesterday.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the flying J in Sherwood park, talked to a guy in a lifted 6.7 SuperDuty for about 20 seconds before he asked if I wanted my odometer rolled back. I told him there were too many shysters around and I didn't want to be one of them. Truck said "Dukas Bros" or something on the bottom of the doors. In hindsight I should have got his number and set up a visit from the cops. Beware.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you wonder why i never buy used its just to easy to roll back the miles :mad:

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but the computers keep the mileage in storage, so it can be caught if investigated........ Too bad you didn't get a license plate # :(

yes this is 100% true, you cant get away with the "roll back" anymore, unless you do the obvious of course and switch it all out

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my brother in law bought a truck from The Truck Guys or whatever it was called in Prince Albert. It was a orange 7.3L ford super duty with ext cab and orange pocket style fender flares..... I forgot what he paid but we found an identical truck in a older autotrader and a buddies place for alot less. Over the years he owned it, it had TONS of problems. He finally had enough and took it in to trade at Merlin Ford in Saskatoon and they said we will give you $5000 for it. My brother in law was pissed and they replied, well we should turn your in for turning the km back. They looked into after that and they replaced the speedo cluster at the The Truck Guys used truck dealership. It had close to 500,000 km on it, where it only showed a bit over 200,000 or so. He took them to court and got to keep the truck and got a check from them. The RCMP had a bunch of complaints with them and was making up a case with them, The dealership magically burnt down a few years ago.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
my brother in law bought a truck from The Truck Guys or whatever it was called in Prince Albert. It was a orange 7.3L ford super duty with ext cab and orange pocket style fender flares..... I forgot what he paid but we found an identical truck in a older autotrader and a buddies place for alot less. Over the years he owned it, it had TONS of problems. He finally had enough and took it in to trade at Merlin Ford in Saskatoon and they said we will give you $5000 for it. My brother in law was pissed and they replied, well we should turn your in for turning the km back. They looked into after that and they replaced the speedo cluster at the The Truck Guys used truck dealership. It had close to 500,000 km on it, where it only showed a bit over 200,000 or so. He took them to court and got to keep the truck and got a check from them. The RCMP had a bunch of complaints with them and was making up a case with them, The dealership magically burnt down a few years ago.

Was that place owned by the Madraga's?

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I dealt with Madraga's when they used to just deal cars and trucks and I wouldn't put it past them to roll odo's back

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was that place owned by the Madraga's?

Thats hilarious ecspecially if you know who Madraga is. Hes and old family friend, haven't seen him in years but always enjoyed hanging out in the shop in PA having a few vodkas and shooting the sh*t.

Top Bottom