mess in the trailer

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you know ski doos just came out with a new add on ... a heated rear bumper so your hands don't get cold when your pushin it....lol

Oh Oh here we go :d:d:d:d:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Broken Ring in Port haha couldn't Resist posting this one.

hey nut you smokin again.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well got rid of the draggon, the doo has settled down some, hope the draggon is alright. may be a few months to know for sure. may have to do a clean up in the trailer, sweep the cat and polaris crap out, so the doo won't be offended.

friggin dissinfectant.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
well got rid of the draggon, the doo has settled down some, hope the draggon is alright. may be a few months to know for sure. may have to do a clean up in the trailer, sweep the cat and polaris crap out, so the doo won't be offended.

friggin dissinfectant.

I think you have to get out more....go for a ride man!

Get that Doo cooled down a little....let her play with the trees a little more:beer::beer::beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i was thinking the same, has a few broken parts with the fighting going on. should be good for a while but if another kitty or draggon gets in the way, all hell may break loose.;):beer:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you have to get out more....go for a ride man!

Get that Doo cooled down a little....let her play with the trees a little more:beer::beer::beer:

ride in crowsnest pass this weekend maybe just what the doo needs is a little one on one time with yourself and more sleds other than cats

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ride in crowsnest pass this weekend maybe just what the doo needs is a little one on one time with yourself and more sleds other than cats

you know it. have to finish getting the xp back together probably not before the weekend. those cats just scratch the shheeet out of everything.:d

friggin scratching.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After awhile you'll turn in to a Don't guy mmmpppphhhhhhhh :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::d:d:

I'm not Brand Loyal! If it starts, pin it!!!!

looks like the little 600 doo burnt the exhaust side out on both pistons, rhe clutch side the worst. told you it wanted to eat a kitty, just showing the kitty the doo's ass when it tired out.

Friggin pistons.;)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well got the little doo running again, 2 pistons, cylinder and a little lovin, got her motivated. no more crappy gas, no kitty cat juice thats for sure. likes good quality high test it seems.

so see you on the battlefield again macronutts. :d:beer: have to get back at the xp, and then the rev.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well got the little doo running again, 2 pistons, cylinder and a little lovin, got her motivated. no more crappy gas, no kitty cat juice thats for sure. likes good quality high test it seems.

so see you on the battlefield again macronutts. :d:beer: have to get back at the xp, and then the rev.

I was battling the Blindman River last night! Hurry up your missing all the fun! Were heading out west tomorrow, are you in?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i do get to sled while working, going north of nordegg, lease to sweep.

man i hate work:d:beer:

Top Bottom