mess in the trailer

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man, what is going on, opened the trailer door this morning and the doo was humping the cat and the result was a polaris, had to put a stop to that, just way to many polaris out there. will have to fix the doo cause it is crawling all over the kitty again. ;):beer:

you just can't keep a doo down.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man, what is going on, opened the trailer door this morning and the doo was humping the cat and the result was a polaris, had to put a stop to that, just way to many polaris out there. will have to fix the doo cause it is crawling all over the kitty again. ;):beer:

so there ya have it when two ugly peeps get together it is possible to have beautiful creations

friggin repoductions

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

:beer: Cheers :beer:

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That right there is rape, there's no way any Cat would volunteer to be used by anything french.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

isn't that friggin' awesome???

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I looked up this condition on Wikipedia. Wikipedia explains this phenomenon as ..."the act of sexual assault by a Ski Doo upon others of the same kind, but not necessarily of the same nationality. Also known in British Columbia as "Imdoo'n". Some jurisdictions consider this phenomenon illegal and anyone witnessing this act should call your nearest RCMPolaris detachment.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I looked up this condition on Wikipedia. Wikipedia explains this phenomenon as ..."the act of sexual assault by a Ski Doo upon others of the same kind, but not necessarily of the same nationality. Also known in British Columbia as "Imdoo'n". Some jurisdictions consider this phenomenon illegal and anyone witnessing this act should call your nearest RCMPolaris detachment.

Rep'd ya' for that one......cool:d:d:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That right there is rape, there's no way any Cat would volunteer to be used by anything french.

not sure but the kitty was azz up and head down. meowing away.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well finally got rid of the kitty cat, now the doo is making eyes at the dragon, had to close the doors on the trailer, man there is one heck of a racket in there. thought i was in the sticks, where they go to a family function to meet the future wife. may have to let things settle down for a while, before opening doors.

friggin sled rape.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next time I won't let my pussy stray so far from home! Had to clean up all the Doo Spunk off her last night, plus she has a gaping hole in her bumper now where that Heavy Boat anchor of a Dragon popped out. She will never be the same, probably gonna ride funny and cocked for the remainder of her life! Just don't come looking for Dragon child support from her!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next time I won't let my pussy stray so far from home! Had to clean up all the Doo Spunk off her last night, plus she has a gaping hole in her bumper now where that Heavy Boat anchor of a Dragon popped out. She will never be the same, probably gonna ride funny and cocked for the remainder of her life! Just don't come looking for Dragon child support from her!

well i'm not sure what i'll get if the doo smooth talks the dragon, all i know is it's getting kicked to the curb. :d

friggin hot dragons

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you know ski doos just came out with a new add on ... a heated rear bumper so your hands don't get cold when your pushin it....lol

Oh Oh here we go :d:d:d:d:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Broken Ring in Port haha couldn't Resist posting this one.

Top Bottom