Merry Christmas or Happy holiday?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good Morning, and "MERRY CHRISTMAS" To each and everyone one of you.

As far as Riverside Yamaha goes......

Thanks for all of the support, and meeting all of you in the past. the trip to Idaho, a bunch of summers back, with some staff from next door. See you all the next time I'm in town.

Powder.

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We should just accept everyones rite to believe in whatever god you choose or non too if that is your choice.
It's that freedom that we fight for every day, so when someone tells you that your not entitled to express your religious views or to celebrate your beliefs....just remind them why they came here in the first place.:)

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As you guys know we (Riverside Yamaha) are doing a special thing for the kids at Christmas. Free photos with Santa and a toy....I had a guy call me yesterday and blast me about being "politically correct". It`s now Happy holiday, not Merry Christmas he told me. What the #? You guys can weigh in with an opinion. I know what mine is! What is this world coming to?

Merry Christmas![/B]

All the best, Greg:cool:

Send him this CHRISTMAS Card:

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 83

RIVERSIDE YAMAHA

Reaction score
Website
www.rideriverside.com
Good Morning, and "MERRY CHRISTMAS" To each and everyone one of you.

As far as Riverside Yamaha goes......

Thanks for all of the support, and meeting all of you in the past. the trip to Idaho, a bunch of summers back, with some staff from next door. See you all the next time I'm in town.

Powder.
Merry Christmas right back at you! All the very best. Thanks for the kind words. Greg

sldgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of you folks have really missed the whole point of christmas. You spew hate and hostility toward people that do not dress, worship or look like you and then vote for the Merry Christmas banner to fly high above you business?

Merry Christmas to all of God's children!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and if ya don't like it go back to where you you came from so you will be sure to have a Happy Holiday!!!!.:nono::realmad:

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d Merry Christmas Everyone. As my wife said to the store clerk whose response to "Merry Christmas" was "I don"t celebrate Christmas". WELL I DO SO SHOW SOME MANNERS AND WISH ME A MERRY CHRISTMAS ANYWAYS!

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome post...Merry Christmas at my house for sure...and if you don't like it don't let the door hit you on the a$$ on the way out.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas - I think companies need to know that the general public is displeased with this 'happy holidays' nonsense. I hope everyone is as vocal in person as on the net.

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!!

oh, what's that you say? not politically correct? i offended you? oh my...my bad...i'm sorry, i didn't mean to do that...but seeing we're on the subject and you seem to be an expert in this area, perhaps you can give me some advice with something i've been having a little trouble trying to figure out lately...

i want to ask you what is the most politically correct way to say "kiss my bright red canadian ass?"

hey....wait...where are you going? don't leave yet...i wanted to talk to you about how "Ramadan" is starting to sound pretty offensive to me...and how i think my feelings are hurt everytime i hear it....it makes me want to cry...

Top Bottom