Merry Christmas or Happy holiday?

RIVERSIDE YAMAHA

Reaction score
Website
www.rideriverside.com
As you guys know we (Riverside Yamaha) are doing a special thing for the kids at Christmas. Free photos with Santa and a toy....I had a guy call me yesterday and blast me about being "politically correct". It`s now Happy holiday, not Merry Christmas he told me. What the #? You guys can weigh in with an opinion. I know what mine is! What is this world coming to?

Merry Christmas![/B]

All the best, Greg:cool:
Just a reminder boys n` gals. Riverside Yamaha-Suzuki is doing FREE photos with Santa and a FREE toy. This is not a sale. It is for the kids. I posted a thread awhile back asking you guys an opinion on MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Man you guys rock! We are with you 100% on the MERRY CHRISTMAS! We have also set up for food bank donations here at the shop as well as registered with Santas Annonymous as a toy drop off for new toys. As long as we are all on the same page with the Merry Christmas, let`s not forget the kids that won`t be having anything. Please bring in food and toys for the kids going without. Off roaders are a very social group. Let`s not have the street guys blow us away with thier toy runs ect...We can do this. If I sound like I`m on a mission, I am! My own family has decided to scale back this year and remember the meaning and spirt of Christmas. Please support us in this Christmas rally. Take the time if you can to drop off a can of soup or new small toy for the kids. Please come and see Santa with your kids get a photo and toy FREE. How much do we spend on our toys? Can we spare just a little to help kids in our own community> MERRY CHRISTMAS my freinds.

Attachments

• SKMBT_C35309112011440.jpg
    SKMBT_C35309112011440.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
merry christmas and a happy new year.(politically correct..i dont care!)thats what i grew up sayin..just sayin..and yes i will have baileys in the coffee christmas morning...so there!:p

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MERRY CHRISTMAS

As Covino and Rich would say "this is the pussification of Canada"

Stick to your guns.

Cheers

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry Chistmas!!! If they don't like that, they can go back to their sand blown, camel dung infested country and have a happy holiday.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is probably not in your target market for a new sled or ATV anyway.
So I would be politically correct and wish him a Sh!tty A$$ Holiday !!

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you and to yours. Outta curiosity how many Jewish, Buddist, Moslem, Sikh, Hindu, Wiccan or Rastifarian people buy your products? I believe they all have other means of recreation.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of psuedo racism in here. Nice work.

My thoughts would be, merry christmas. It has gotten to be just as generic as happy holidays. Anyone who would get offended at that, likely walked in with their panties in a bunch and will have found an excuse.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MERRY CHRISTMAS! And it will forever remain that for me and my kids! This subject always makes my blood boil...

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
without CHRISTMAS, there would be NO holidays right now, so MERRY CHRISTMAS for me and mine too! but, most people of OTHER religions(jews, muslim, hindu, etc...) aren't the ones crying foul! it's usually some leftist azzhole that THINKS the other religions are offended and that we should bow down to them. when in all reality, 99% of them want us to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas from me as well.

I'm a delivery guy, so if someone actually says "Happy holidays!" I correct them "No, you mean Merry Christmas!" with a big smile and they always love it :D

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry christmas. JW's I know don't get offended when I wish them happy birthday so why would anyone get upset when you wish them Merry Christmas?

Top Bottom