Medicine lake snow

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what there is for snow at Medicine lake? A few of us are going quadding and one guy wants to bring his sled but I don't know if there is enough snow to ride out there.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much snow out this way at all..............we are in Wetaskiwin.............bout an hour and a bit from Medicine Lake so doubt there's much!!!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you heading out there tomorrow Mike? I was going to go for a drive out there to check on conditions as we're still talking about having a poker ralley. Let me know how it looks, because I can't get away tomorrow.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know why but they always seem to have better snow then other places somewhat near. Never been disappointed there.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you heading out there tomorrow Mike? I was going to go for a drive out there to check on conditions as we're still talking about having a poker ralley. Let me know how it looks, because I can't get away tomorrow.
I'll let you know, hopefully you will be able to have the rally, I haven't had a chance to really mess up my belt since the last med. lake rally. :p

My quad better not go swimming like last time mike....:D

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

Yah, no swimming, like I said last night, I am going around even the smallest puddles this time. LOL:rolleyes:

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Still quite a bit of snow out there. Some of the trails are starting to show some dirt but most of the trails we ran still had a foot of snow. The 2 little quads had trouble keeping there momentum in the deeper stuff.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer::beer:No Scuba gear needed....lol. Would of liked to join you guys , was in the city though....Let`s wait till the ice gets a little thinner, then i will take the fat girl out their again........................

Top Bottom