Medicine lake rally

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is not public knowledge yet. However i heard from a reliable source,that SRD is gonna hire TEX78 to get off and push his brute thru all the wet spots in Medicine lake,if he makes it,it`s a GO............................

Hey did I squeeze Ur head ???

Cause i didn't want any chit from it..

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It`s nice to see you got away from that front diff for a bit.......................

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Its nice to see some people shed some light on whats happening and what it takes to make it happen. So what about all the other rally's, what are they doing different???

Other rally's are not ran in such a "wet environment", when we do the Snowandmud campout, we have to submit GPS maps to get approval, build bridges across any creeks, and corderoy other "wet spots" with logs. It's a lot of work and its a lot of stress, we start earlier every year, and luckily Snowandmud I believe has a pretty good reputation built with the SRD in the Rocky area from the past experiences with our event. Please remember our event is not a "public rally" but a camping weekend. We are going to possibly look into some ways around this but I don't see it happening this year.

Top Bottom