Medicine Lake Conditions

cementfist27

Reaction score
Good Morning All,

Has anyone been riding out here this spring. A group of us are heading out there for the May Long and was wondering if someone could advise of the trail status. I have never been out there yet but have heard good things. Any info would be great.

Thanks!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes need big winch, hope there's trees close

With the amount of snow that was there will be wet and deep

sent while I should be drinking tea's

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you camp in the large clearing. The trails east of the clearing have wooden bridges. You can do a lot of riding away from the skeg.

cementfist27

Reaction score
Haha, wow! Is it really that messy out there? I usually try and gauge these areas via youtube but there wasnt much online to judge from...

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went there for a quad rally a couple years ago. I didn't think it was that bad. Sure got stuck a couple times but nothing terrible. Didn't even use the winch. Strap on the back of the quad was all that was needed. Going there with a group of 10 on June 29th for 4 days.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's easy where ur at, I've been places where there's no grass just black skeg

sent while I should be drinking tea's

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody go out there on the weekend ? How was the quading ?? Heading out there on May 30th for the weekend with a group of 4 now

cementfist27

Reaction score
May Long was a bit of a gong show starting with the lease roads. Be careful as any sort of rain will make it near impossible to get in and out. Two of us needed to call in a tow truck to get our trucks and trailers pulled out. Lots of skeggy trails which are tonnes of fun if your machine and riding experience can handle it. We had a few rookies with us so all I was doing is pushing and winching people out. I would guess that in a few weeks it would be a great place to ride.

cementfist27

Reaction score
That Maverick is not for sale. He just recently bought it new. Pretty awesome stock unit. Can't imagine what it'll be like when he's done modding it!

Top Bottom