Medicine Hat

Skrilla

Reaction score
Looking for anyone who knows some good spots to ride near the Medicine Hat/Brooks/Calgary area. Need something freindly enough for the Banshee and the Wife :d

Looking to get out alot this summer but clueless about where to ride.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Head out to the Crowsnest Pass. Hundreds of KM of trails. Corbin is also nice, Inn on the Border, Sparwood or Fernie. CNP is where we usually end up(Atlas) has a bit of everything. Go behind the ski-hill in the pass and up to the plane crash (nice ride). Lots of nice trails all over that area. Or you could drive to Atlas unload and head over to Fairamont Hot Springs BC. You will need a couple days or more to do that one. :d

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out McLean Creek (Kananaskis) Off-Road Vehicle Park, about 1 hour West of Calgary.

razorsedge

Reaction score
Website
www.jetsowner.com
Is there anywhere within a 1 hour drive from Medicine Hat to ride? I'm looking to head down there to visit a buddy and I was gonna bring my bike (if there was an area worth riding). He doesn't ride and doesn't seem to know much about the area.

threatready

Reaction score
I lived there for 8 years and have not really found a good place. I think you have to go for a bit of a drive to find something.

Top Bottom