Meals for refugees ???

trailblazer

Reaction score
Thanks for the conversation brother. Always enjoy a respectful back and forth. Now get to bed so you can get up and pay for all my benefits!!! hahahaha

peace
Respectful.!??...you called people racist you pos,even though you were completely wrong!...typically leftist of you,you think you had a respectful conversation all the while being a judgmental,inaccurate,closed minded dufous(you're so tolerant! ) ...Go piss up a rope.."BROTHER "

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

contagius

Reaction score
I think we all forget where we came from. We (or our ancestors) were immigrants or refugees at some point too. All of whom were either discriminated against and/or helped out in some form.
African, Asian, Irish, etc., the only people who actually have a right to complain about this are the original inhabitants of this land and we all know who they are.
We ruined them too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What did I miss???

Do I have to back read, and click on the linky things, if there are any???

contagius

Reaction score
Nobody has even given them a chance and you are already counting them out. There are a lot of people that have been here for generations and wouldn't do anything to help this country out.....just sit and complain about everything.

I am sure there will be deadbeats among the chosen, don't get me wrong but there will probably be some that will surprise even the most patriotic among us.

We have our own deadbeats too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the generations around me have fought, and they still would, this being said they also still say merry Christmas, but when you ask me the bad hide in with the good, how can you trust something that can turn on you and your country in the blink of an eye, if my past family and everyone else ran the same attitude as you we would be sitting under the German oath right now, lets sit back and wait when its to late, and btw who has ever given us a free ride and a free home,

contagius

Reaction score
How does me wanting to help some helpless children equate to Nazi Germany winning the world war? That is like me saying your mentality is that of Hitler wanting to keep these people imprisoned in concentration camps and wiping them off the earth. Unless that is what you are saying.

If you think that this has only been happening for a short time you are sorely mistaken too, and sitting on this forum bitching about it will do ZERO.

I have done more for this country and pay an ungodly amount of taxes more than probably 90% of the people who live here, and I would lay down my life for my family, so for you to say what you did couldn't be more wrong. That may be part of the problem, you know everybody without ever meeting them.

I dont trust anybody without them earning it, but for them to earn it i have to give them a small chance to do so.

Last edited:

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you invite them in your house with loving arms and when something goes wrong you can only blame yourself, I help out people to but truth be told nobody opened the gates to Africa an rawanda when all those poor people were being slaughtered and to this day it's still happening, what do you got to say to that one ?

and as far as my trust goes i seen it on the news lots what can happen when one bad one or more bad people gets through,

but it I can kinda see where your coming from, but on the other hand im with most guys on this thread, a hard working true candian who can see both sides, you have your opinions I have mine,

Last edited:

contagius

Reaction score
Hey man I don't want to have to deal with the ****ty issues of the world, but as people who live here we have to. I do appreciate your concerns as I share them as well.

I will not welcome them into my house with loving arms, but I will give them a chance to prove themselves.

I cant say anything about other issues as I have no say in what happens politically. I can just hope for the best and if I get a call to duty, I guess I will have to oblige.

The only way to stop any of this is to close the border entirely, to everybody, and see where we end up then. That probably wont end up very good either.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey man I don't want to have to deal with the ****ty issues of the world, but as people who live here we have to. I do appreciate your concerns as I share them as well.

I will not welcome them into my house with loving arms, but I will give them a chance to prove themselves.

I cant say anything about other issues as I have no say in what happens politically. I can just hope for the best and if I get a call to duty, I guess I will have to oblige.

The only way to stop any of this is to close the border entirely, to everybody, and see where we end up then. That probably wont end up very good either.

why do you come on here stirring up chit.

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a complete joke and we will pay for it. If all 25,000 of them come in look out. When I retire in about 3 years I have to pay for my medical. They get it for FREE !!!!!! sure sounds fair to me. Like I said a complete job.
And you likely paid into it most of your life, them not a dime. I lost the link but someone did a study on them in parts of Europe and after 10 years of being there something like 90% of them were still not working or contributing in any positive way just sponging off the system. Some good reading on this over on alberta outdoorsmen

Top Bottom