Me

occ

Reaction score
Hey all new to this site. Got the info from the Wetaskiwin Snow Drags, the guy that took my picture. I use to ride quads and sleds all the time 15 years ago. Now after watching the drags Im telling my hubby I want to race next year. Last year I went to Nordegg for Maylong with about 20 units. I suprised myself, 15 years ago when riding the terrain was flat a few hills, Nordegg intimidated me at the thought. However to my suprise and my hubby's suprise, I rode like I had never stopped. I kept up to the group and did well. With a little bit of a roll on Sunday. I think that going with a group of good people like I was with made the difference. If they would of been different I probably would of hated it. lol. I don't have my own quad but he is able to borrow one from work sometimes and we own a grizzly 660. Hopefully one day soon I get one. And then theres a sled..... I was watching a girl with a 440 and a 600 ahhhh, maybe next year I will race. My hubby wants a bike I told him he can get one when I get one... I bet he is wishing he would of married a woman who likes shoes now.... Great site here

Top Bottom