mclean creek

guido88gt

Reaction score
anyone been in there riding lately? wondering if the road to get a rv in passed the staging areas is blocked again? thanks...

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am not sure... the gate is usually closed all the time... but there is a ****tyaround pass that a someone cut... dont know if that is fixed too... but i always see people in there camping... i wonder sometimes too whats going on.... have not been to maclean in a few weeks...

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there 2 weeks ago and all the area's you could get through with a trailer were "newly" blocked. That being said it doesn't mean some one hasn't made a new road or cut the lock on the gate, but there seem's to be a lot of "fish and feathers" around their lately.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep I got stopped at the gate on the way out for insurance /registration three weeks ago

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rocks are all around the unloading area , they don't want anyone camping I there. The trail down to the falls is not pass able now, they dug It up and covered it over with trees. People don't want to follow the rules and are going to ruin it for everyone else.

guido88gt

Reaction score
thanks for the info guys. heading out there on Wednesday camping.. sounds like gooseberry it is..

Top Bottom