Mclean Creek / Random Camping

m1000db

Reaction score
Looking at heading out to check out Mclean creek after the long weekend, and have never been out there. Does anyone have directions on a nice spot to set up a random campsite? Do you think there would be a place to camp if a person showed up on Saturday?

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be tough to roll in Saturday on a long weekend and find a sweet spot to random camp that isn't already taken. I took the dogs out there last weekend and I think there are more people than normal camping since big chunks of Kananaskis are closed.

m1000db

Reaction score
It will be tough to roll in Saturday on a long weekend and find a sweet spot to random camp that isn't already taken. I took the dogs out there last weekend and I think there are more people than normal camping since big chunks of Kananaskis are closed.
Thanks, do you think there would be spots Monday night? Also any directions would be helpful if you know a nice spot.. its tough to go exploring with the 5th wheel and rzr trailer.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be lots of room Monday night as peeps will be heading home to work Tuesday.

Top Bottom