Mclean Creek FLUZ Damage?

ridingjones

Reaction score
I would assume that the McLean Creek riding area south of Bragg Creek has incurred some significant flood damage. Can anyone confirm that?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would assume any creeks in that corridor would be affected. Maybe check the Environment Canada website to see closures?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to say yes. All the way past nordegg.

Nordegg got 125 mm of rain news said this am. It's the 3rd highest.

Where cow town got like 80 mm

It was wet before. Now its just sopping wet.

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would assume any creeks in that corridor would be affected. Maybe check the Environment Canada website to see closures?

or better yet. Just assume that they are and stay away from that area. We don't need vuluable rescue resources tied up rescuing idiots that went were they shouldn't have.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Checked the Alberta parks website and yeas McLean Creek Provincial Park is closed for flooding.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
And was talking to a fish and feathers member today..Maclean is closed until further notice,road is apparently wiped out

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
probably lots more throughout the west country coming.

ridingjones

Reaction score
I read that McLean Creek is reopen now but the road still looks closed getting to it. Anyone able to confirm?

AC550

Reaction score
where did you read that it was open because all i have read that everything is closed at least till after the long weekend

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a bunch went to check out the waiproius area ... actually they went down another 12 k from the airstrip campground on the 40 from the 1A...there is Hunter Valley Road.. its a T intersection.. down hunter valley rd there is lots of random camping..

they said that its not that bad at all there.. the rivers are high but no flooding there ... thats where we are going.... its some awesome riding there cause your so close to the mountains...

Top Bottom