Mcdonalds sponsoring the new summits??

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont ya think those xms are heavy enough?? Keep eatin mcchickens and you'll need those Yamaha guys to tell ya how to get unstuck LOLOLOLOL

eating mcdonalds gives the competition a chance ......BAHHHHHHH usually Im in revy in the weekends; at home for this weekend only im guna be one of "those" sledders u know the key board kind just guna talk about how good I am and how awesome my sled is.

its happening already............ one weekend just sitting at home....... some of you poor souls never had a chance no wonder there is so many bull****ters on here

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me guess?
You been spending time with Longhairfreak, Kyle91rs? Maybe thats you in his avatar? Seems like you have all the answers, lol

Hahaha wow I'm being compared to the legendary LHF? That's quite the feat!
LHF thinks his sled is the best thing since the mullet was invented, and that he knows more then all of us, blah. I own a Polaris dude... I'm just waiting for it to eat a piston. I'm just ruffling some feathers that's all. You doo guys are the first ones to jump on the other brands with insults... Eh maxxy?? Terrain domination... You're just jealous cuz it sounds way cooler then yours and Trent's tmotion sex position Bahahahaha.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hahaha wow I'm being compared to the legendary LHF? That's quite the feat!
LHF thinks his sled is the best thing since the mullet was invented, and that he knows more then all of us, blah. I own a Polaris dude... I'm just waiting for it to eat a piston. I'm just ruffling some feathers that's all. You doo guys are the first ones to jump on the other brands with insults... Eh maxxy?? Terrain domination... You're just jealous cuz it sounds way cooler then yours and Trent's tmotion sex position Bahahahaha.

Actually, your lower than the freak, his biotch ;) At least the freak is funny, lol

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually, your lower than the freak, his biotch ;) At least the freak is funny, lol

Oh I forgot how HILARIOUS the freak was... All them jokes about attack angles and the wedge. HAHAHA?? If you're so butt hurt over this maybe you should seek help from your doc.

I guess I had this coming, I did break one of the 10 s&m commandments
Thou shall not insult doo ...

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh I forgot how HILARIOUS the freak was... All them jokes about attack angles and the wedge. HAHAHA?? If you're so butt hurt over this maybe you should seek help from your doc.

I guess I had this coming, I did break one of the 10 s&m commandments
Thou shall not insult doo ...

Every post you do, you break the commandment, your excused, we all know your type, Poo rider

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every post you do, you break the commandment, your excused, we all know your type, Poo rider

You guys must hate me even more owning a cat and a Polaris eh? Wonder if I'll ever hit my head hard enough to make me want to buy a doo?? Lol

all jokes aside, props to BRP for doing what they did. I try not to be biased but it's hard to stay away from getting a few jabs in at the competition. I'd like to try a t3 next year, 174 3" from factory is unreal, and pretty ballsy move by doo, considering the market for 174 sleds isn't as great as 163 and under. I hope it goes well, end of the day it's all about having fun with buds:beer:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it come with a nugget warmer and a mcdoolaide sippy cup???

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
you guys must hate me even more owning a cat and a polaris eh? Wonder if i'll ever hit my head hard enough to make me want to buy a doo?? Lol

all jokes aside, props to brp for doing what they did. I try not to be biased but it's hard to stay away from getting a few jabs in at the competition. I'd like to try a t3 next year, 174 3" from factory is unreal, and pretty ballsy move by doo, considering the market for 174 sleds isn't as great as 163 and under. I hope it goes well, end of the day it's all about having fun with buds:beer:

"clown"

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys must hate me even more owning a cat and a Polaris eh? Wonder if I'll ever hit my head hard enough to make me want to buy a doo?? Lol

all jokes aside, props to BRP for doing what they did. I try not to be biased but it's hard to stay away from getting a few jabs in at the competition. I'd like to try a t3 next year, 174 3" from factory is unreal, and pretty ballsy move by doo, considering the market for 174 sleds isn't as great as 163 and under. I hope it goes well, end of the day it's all about having fun with buds:beer:

How do you known the market isn't as great as the 163? This is the first year? Ever?? It's a 5000$ modification so being offered from the factory for an extra 500$ i can't see if being very unpopular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
How do you known the market isn't as great as the 163? This is the first year? Ever?? It's a 5000$ modification so being offered from the factory for an extra 500$ i can't see if being very unpopular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Exactly, there are more threads with more views on every site on the internet about the new 2015 BRP sleds and especially the 174. This speaks volumes, BRP did the most work with changes and new sleds than any other manufacturer this year. The haters and whiners and "clowns" start these type of threads when they should be really asking why their favourite manufacturer let them down again. Catch up to BRP? Nope, they are too big with the best marketing people and ideas just waiting to be unleashed. I'm actually surprised myself, because usually when your at the top of the game, its easy to rest on your laurels as Poolaris did in the late 90's. They are all great sleds, just one manufacturer has the best overall product that appeals to a greater market in all of snowmobiling today and they continue to improve and bring out new models, even if they are multicoloured.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly, there are more threads with more views on every site on the internet about the new 2015 BRP sleds and especially the 174. This speaks volumes, BRP did the most work with changes and new sleds than any other manufacturer this year. The haters and whiners and "clowns" start these type of threads when they should be really asking why their favourite manufacturer let them down again. Catch up to BRP? Nope, they are too big with the best marketing people and ideas just waiting to be unleashed. I'm actually surprised myself, because usually when your at the top of the game, its easy to rest on your laurels as Poolaris did in the late 90's. They are all great sleds, just one manufacturer has the best overall product that appeals to a greater market in all of snowmobiling today and they continue to improve and bring out new models, even if they are multicoloured.

Wtf is your problem dude. Can you seriously not take a joke? This is why I don't post on this forum very often. God forbid someone make fun of doo. Soon as cat and Polaris does something wrong or not up to par with people's expectations, you doo guys are the first ones to slam them. Get a grip dude. There's a whole bunch more people on this site that I would consider a "clown" before me. I couldn't give 2 fawks what sled you're riding as long as you're not holding me up or not having fun. And only you doo guys thinks doo is the best sled on the hill. Come down off cloud nine.

And really?? All doo did was a bigger track and bng.... OHHHHH THE INNOVATION.... Polaris didn't sit on their a$$es either, they put out a new engine that without a doubt will be in the rmk next year, all new digital display gauge with gps and a new chassis. There's only a matter of time before we see it on the rmk line up. Yeah cat dropped the ball, who cares.

You doo guys really do pick apart even people who are sincerely trying to compliment your brand. I am excited to see how well they perform. About the whole marketing thing, I meant there's a lot of people that admit they're not even ready for a 163, let alone a 174. There's a specific market for those sleds. I'm not saying that it was a bad move, I'm just saying it's different, they coulda done a 163 3" but someone felt the need to go 174. I do hope it works out for you guys.

So did I step out of line again on this post?? I'm done with this topic, some people are too egotistical to talk to.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom