Mcbride to kakwa

Gregb

Reaction score
Looking to do this ride next weekend looks like loos road is the best place to start but would be open to some suggestions

Thx

Greg

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used to go into Kakwa at Walker Creeek road(45min west).

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Loos road does not take you to Kakwa unless you cross one range. Walker CreekRoad takes you to the cabin at Kakwa lake after about a 110 KM ride. Good luck, pack fuel(a skidder full) and make sure the road is open still for winter passage legally. Closed in the summer.

mountianman

Reaction score
You can go up Morkill River and up a water fall and skirt the park but you need extra fuel and spring snow. Its a great adventure.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can go up Morkill River and up a water fall and skirt the park but you need extra fuel and spring snow. Its a great adventure.

I have never tried this ride as it is even further than Walker Creek. Can you pull a skidder over the top past the million dollar mile? This would be over a 250 KM round trip with some decent climbs, I have never tried this route myself. Would be gooder if you have the fuel. Personally I prefer these rides to beating the crap out of the same old hills!

Top Bottom