McBride ride, Renshaw, Nov 20-23rd PICTURES.....

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pictures Ric looks like fun was had by all...ride on!!:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
how's the trail up,good bad ugly.
Heading out dec 6th 7th 8th.
Thanx timbo

trail on friday was smooth.... By saturday nite was very rough. The little creeks to cross are brutal.... My 162" rt1000 was hung up on several of them(too long) and then there was the carbon fibre arctic cat that broke the control arms(ripped the carbon fibre bulkhead) right out over one of the worse creek crossings....

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
how far up the trail at renshaw did you find snow ?
Hoping to head up dec 5~7 !!

we parked just past the 1st bridge in the wood pile parking lots.... There was enough snow from there, easily.... Some put their scratchers down, others didn't.... No worries!

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Mcbride ride, renshaw, nov 20-23rd.....

And a few more....
1) APEX06 HIT A BANK SIDEWAY AND IT STARTED TO KINDA SINK IN THE CREEK, BUT HE GOT OUT JUST FINE WHEN WE TIPPED IT UPRIGHT...... HOWS THE TRACK? LOOKS LIKE IT WAS THUMBS UP!
2) JUNIOR AND M8 PRO PLAYING IN POW
3) M8 PRO BROKE THROUGH BLACKWATER CREEK.... FOR THE MOST PART IT WAS COVERED OVER, WITH SOME OBVIOUS OPEN SPOTS.... THIS AREA WAS SNOWED OVER , BUT M8 PRO BROKE THOUGH AND THE SLED WENT SIDEWAYS AND THE WHOLE BACKHALF SANK INTO BLACKWATER CREEK....
4) THE RIGHT SKI WAS THE ONLY THING HOLDING THE SLED OUT OF THE WATER...
5) TOOK ABOUT 1/2 HOUR OF PULLING/TUGGING TO GET THE SLED OUT OF THE WATER.... NOW YOU CAN SEE WHY THEY CALL IT BLACKWATER, EH??? YUCK!
6) WE GOT BACK TO THE TRAILER IT WAS DARK, AND WE THOUGHT WE WERE THE ONLY ONES LEFT..... THE TRAILER BESIDE US (ONLY ONE LEFT IN THE AREA, BESIDES OURS) WAS ESOX(FROM THIS SITE) AND HIS RIDING BUDDIES...... VERY NICE TRAILER, 100% BOX LINED INSIDE IN BLUE, RED AND BLACK AND ALSO SOME DIAMOND PLATING..... VERY, VERY NICE JOB...... WE HAD A FEW REFRESHMENTS WITH THEM ..... FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: APEX 06, RUSTY, M8 PRO, CHAD(HAD AN RT1000 THAT SANK IN BLUE RIVER FEW YEARS AGO--- ESOX SAID HE'LL POST THE VIDS SOME DAY), NEIL, AND ESOX..........
7) NOTICE THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL WITH THE BOXLINER SPRAY, AND DIAMOND PLATING.... VERY, VERY NICE TRAILER(OH, I ALREADY MENTIONED THAT).......

Great pics Ric! as for some video from Blue river a couple years ago, the best i could do was to re-record a couple clips from the original and upload to S&M tube. Great to meet you boys in the parking lot (that's where you'll usually find us at the end of the day),and at the gigglin griz...(now that's how you build up a bar-tab). Was a blast for the first ride of the season. Sunday we went on a long tour up the Dore road but we ended up getting hooped trying to get up and around a creek(long story). Monday we sledded Allen Creek and although pretty pounded out we were able to find quite a few pockets of gold where we were pushing snow with our hoods. snow was the best at allen, but the trail was icy at the switchbacks and some of the creeks were a bit nasty.
sadly the trailer is not actually mine but I'm pretty familiar with it. it's Neil and Brad's and they have done an outstanding job with all the upgrades. They might be in the market to sell it at the end of the season.
First pic below the cabin at Renshaw. Second pic at Allan Creek
Three days of early season riding with two new sleds, and no damage....PHEW!!!!

Attachments

• IMGA0612.JPG
    IMGA0612.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMGA0626.JPG
    IMGA0626.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 55

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thanks esox.... Glad ya had a good time(and safe)..... Was sure fun hookn' up with you guys in the trailer and then again at the gigglin' griz..... Wuz a blast. We'll doo it again, okay>;)

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like you gs had alot of fun , I am a new poster on the site ( been around lurking for awhile) and I look forward to meeting some of you for a ride this season. A bunch of us are heading up on the 4th until the 7th. Look for a red dodge mega cab and a silver frost enclosed. Come over and say hi!!!
:)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Best way to get yourself noticed with other members is to get a snowandmud decal on your truck or trailer. Check out the store on the left hand side of the main screen.

Looks like you gs had alot of fun , I am a new poster on the site ( been around lurking for awhile) and I look forward to meeting some of you for a ride this season. A bunch of us are heading up on the 4th until the 7th. Look for a red dodge mega cab and a silver frost enclosed. Come over and say hi!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

While you are in town stop by spindrift and you can see a bunch of the S&M clothing as we just got a bunch of new inventory in.. Welcome to the site..

Last edited:

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ric, when you were up Renshaw, what was the trail like with the small climb just below the cabin ? without being groomed I am sure its a rats nest !!

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey ric, when you were up renshaw, what was the trail like with the small climb just below the cabin ? Without being groomed i am sure its a rats nest !!

it actually wasn't too bad... Good solid base, but was getting a little icy/slippery on last run up for us in the late afternoon.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Buddy and I are getting out sleds ready for the first ride of the year and we are heading up next Friday and thinkin of riding Bell first ??

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks esox.... Glad ya had a good time(and safe)..... Was sure fun hookn' up with you guys in the trailer and then again at the gigglin' griz..... Wuz a blast. We'll doo it again, okay>;)

Sounds like a good plan to me!:beer:(What about adding a beer and clam to the list of smilies)?.

Top Bottom