Mcbride easter weekend.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'd post up wondering who all is gonna come and enjoy mcbride's sledding this weekend?
The weather forcast is lookin SWEEET, as long as you bring your sunscreen..

We are lookin forward to seein everyone this weekend.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i can get my sled back, me and a buddy are gonna head up saturday and sunday for some riding...

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there on Tuesday and Wednesday. Got a chance to ride All Over Belle this time and this Mountian has a little something for everyone. Roy R. and Claud F. from Sherwood Park let me ride with them. Thanks Guys, had a blast. Spring riding is awsume.I wish it would snow some more.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is renshaw still being groomed?

No. All trails are now finished grooming. There is still good snow from the parking lot at lucielle and belle, renshaw has good snow on the trail from where the collection shack was on up the trail. It is just the section from the main parking lot to the y that is gravelly.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man yesterday was a awesome blue bird day and today is shapin up the same. It got up to about +14 yesterday. Still got good snow on the trails, if this warm weather keeps up trails will deteriorate but it is still freezing at night.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boys were up renshaw yesterday, trail is very rough but snow up top was super spring riding conditions. they were in the ant hills and not a track to be seen. snowed about 4-6 inches over nite.

Top Bottom