Mcbride area this wk 28-29 nov

skidooboy

Reaction score
Hey guys, any of you heading to McBBRIDE area this weekend? We are a couple of guys that would like to join a bigger group. Planning on going sat and sun.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we rode rhen shaw on Sunday , not near enough snow . wait a month .

ya right... don't know where you where, but I have been up there everyday since thurs. and there is a ton of snow. dropped over the ridge to the left of the cabin and ran into 3 feet of good snow. in the blackwater there was more. a bunch of us will be riding friday for sure in the Renshaw, not sure where on Sat.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are three of us heading up on Friday night, going to ride on Sat and Sun !!
You are welcome to join us if you want. As long as you have beacons, probe and a shovel. Plus know how to use them...

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me and a buddy heading up this weekend. thinkn renshaw one day and lucille next. my buddy is a first timer so we arent goin hard.

There are three of us heading up on Friday night, going to ride on Sat and Sun !!
You are welcome to join us if you want. As long as you have beacons, probe and a shovel. Plus know how to use them...

If you see me on my ole indy stallion, WAVE!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we would be glad if you guys stopped in to say hi when you are in mcbride, and you can check out our new shop that is located right on the highway by the cop shop. We always enjoy seenin and chattin with S&Mers.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we would be glad if you guys stopped in to say hi when you are in mcbride, and you can check out our new shop that is located right on the highway by the cop shop. We always enjoy seenin and chattin with S&Mers.

We will be there to say hello for sure and grab a few becons, also do you have one is stock for sale?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that we should have one or two left for sale yah. we are waiting on our new order to arrive. We should have the new tracker 2 beacons within 2 weeks.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tracker 2 is the newest one. It has three atenna's instaed of 2. It also has the ability to have the software upgraded when needed. It is also smaller than the original tracker dts.

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my brother and i plus a friend are heading up for sat and sun going to be at spindrift around10:00 sat mornig edmonton time .it will be my first time to mcbride would be good to ride with some one that knows there way around let us no

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As mentioned that three of us are heading up on Friday night .
Hope to stop in on Sat night after riding to say hello to Glen.
I will be riding my 05 orange King Cat, my buddy will be on a black 08 XP and his co-worker will be on a new 2010 M8 Turbo.
Say Hi if you happen to see us, or help us out if you happen to see us stuck ! LOL:cool:

Last edited:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am actually really hoping that thinga are going to work out so that i can go for aride on sunday myself to. It'll be my first ride of the year. Need to get the 1000 out for a rip..

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen, do you have a beacon shovel and probe available to rent for this Sat ~Sun? One of our buddies in the group is a newbie.

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 of us rode renshaw on the 22nd there was snow but lots of rocks lurking just under the surface. should be better now , i think they got a chit load of snow this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

skidooboy

Reaction score
Re: Mcbride area this wk 28-29 nov - LUCILLE

See what you missed in lucille...

Attachments

• sled trip 019.jpg
    sled trip 019.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 74
  • sled trip 026.jpg
    sled trip 026.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 67