May Long - Cadomin

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haven`t made any plans for the longweekend yet. Need to get my trailer ready first. Need a big ramp to get my quads on my sled deck. I am a little worried about climbing up that high. Its that "Humpty Dumpty" thing you know!!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven`t made any plans for the longweekend yet. Need to get my trailer ready first. Need a big ramp to get my quads on my sled deck. I am a little worried about climbing up that high. Its that "Humpty Dumpty" thing you know!!

That is to funny humpty! How many quads do u have to load? If you only have one then take off the sled deck? I am scared off height so I can't help you on that one.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys I was really looking forward to this trip but my wife ask me today if I would go to Vegas the long weekend and I will be in Vegas while you guys are having fun in the mud. Hope everyone has a great time in Cadomin.

I have picked up some fire works for the Snow and mud summer camp out. I have about $550.00 dollars worth so We will be lighting those off in out west camping.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well guys I was really looking forward to this trip but my wife ask me today if I would go to Vegas the long weekend and I will be in Vegas while you guys are having fun in the mud. Hope everyone has a great time in Cadomin.

I have picked up some fire works for the Snow and mud summer camp out. I have about $550.00 dollars worth so We will be lighting those off in out west camping.

thats awesome Darren, thanks, Dragonlady and I were just talking about that stuff tonight. Missed you at the beers night, see you at the one in June!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats awesome Darren, thanks, Dragonlady and I were just talking about that stuff tonight. Missed you at the beers night, see you at the one in June!

Sounds good. I will bring the fire works. Yea I will be at the one in June and can't wait till the camping trip. I am already booked off at work so I will be there for sure.

Top Bottom