May Long - Cadomin

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought I would start a thread to see who is going up there on the Long weekend? I am heading up with my wife and talking my folks up for some quadding. We are staying in Hinton at the best western. We will be traveling back and forth and looking forward to getting some riding in. We have never been there before so hopefully someone with be guiding some rides over the weekend.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Staying in town????? who does that???? time to invest in a camper there Snowseeker!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Staying in town????? who does that???? time to invest in a camper there Snowseeker!

The camper is on my parents lake lot up above smokey lake and we don't really want to be bringing 2 vechiles and 2 trailers. A nice warm hotel and a hot tub after a long day of riding. I will be camping on the summer camp out trip though.

koda9192

Reaction score
We are heading down from GP, never been there before so we are not sure where to camp yet but we will figure it out I'm sure. We will be there Friday afternoon.

hemertwv

Reaction score
We usually camp down pembina river road off of cadomin and Robb, but hope to camp near the highway from ROBB this year, I don't want to drive 1.5 hrs down gravel this year with the trailer.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have talked to a few guys and it sounds like alot of guys going that haven't posted yet. So there should be some good rides and lots of machines. Look forward to seeing everyone out there and getting the chance to ride with everyone.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have talked to a few guys and it sounds like alot of guys going that haven't posted yet. So there should be some good rides and lots of machines. Look forward to seeing everyone out there and getting the chance to ride with everyone.

You guys are in for a surprise,There are a lot of places to go and random camp there and there will be hundreds of quads.Sounds kind of like everyone is just going to pull up into the same field LOL,the area is pretty big,From Bembo's Post Camp all the way to Edson the bush will be rockin!
catmando!
Listen for the Green machine!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are in for a surprise,There are a lot of places to go and random camp there and there will be hundreds of quads.Sounds kind of like everyone is just going to pull up into the same field LOL,the area is pretty big,From Bembo's Post Camp all the way to Edson the bush will be rockin!
catmando!
Listen for the Green machine!

Well you and I have to meet up and let the side by sides show how to do some mudding. Let me know when you figure out your plans are. Also I will get your number so I can call you. Hopefully there is coverage out there. We are newbies to the area and have no idea where to go and all the different names of the areas and camp sites.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may come, I have to decide Barry invited me sledding in McBride as well.

You said the sled was away? Besides didn't you sell the Doo? And isn't the Nytro still in parts?
Come riding in Cadomin and lets find some mud and wildlife.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forget him after all he has bunny ears and delivers eggs. Lets go mudding. Bunnyman you need a quad as well. You looked pretty good on the one in the picture with the cows.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will let you know and give you very precise directions to where we are,dont worry Ron is comming with us he just dont know it yet!
catmando!

koda9192

Reaction score
How far of a drive is it from Hinton to the good camping spots around Cadomin and is it gravel to Cadomin or paved. I've been as far as the Gregg creek road. Can anyone provide me with directions to some good camping spots down there? Is Friday mid afternoon going to be a good time to get a decent spot or should we be earlier?

Thanks for any help in advance, just want it to be a good weekend for our first time there so the wife will let us go back again.:nono:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long weekend get there early best spots are gone by Thursday. I camp in that area also.

Hey are you going to go on the long weekend sledderglenn? Forget that lobster deal that you were telling me about and lets go quadding buddy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom