Maxed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhhh the original maxthread...those were some good times EH! i missed a lot...i was running on the 'other side of the world' timezone and it made it a little difficult to keep track.

hahha you drunk bastards! come on down here sick and I'll find the bottom of the bottle for sure...i was bound and determined not to screw up a day for the sake of a few too many drinks, probably never make it to revy again at least not for a long long time....you'll never catch my ass at the glacier house again...

We'll have to have an originals ride....how this whole thing started, get rid of the BS

Super Fly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhhh the original maxthread...those were some good times EH! i missed a lot...i was running on the 'other side of the world' timezone and it made it a little difficult to keep track.

hahha you drunk bastards! come on down here sick and I'll find the bottom of the bottle for sure...i was bound and determined not to screw up a day for the sake of a few too many drinks, probably never make it to revy again at least not for a long long time....you'll never catch my ass at the glacier house again...

We'll have to have an originals ride....how this whole thing started, get rid of the BS
I need a big cut off the neck for brisket, can you make it happen?

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love the family guy where stewie kills lois but shes not really dead and she comes back...the gunfight in the whitehous is hilarious....i love violence, it makes me feel all cold and lifeless like inside

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we dont do much brisket, can't sell it around here. we do more expensive cuts for examble filet minogn and ribeys and stuff like that

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
gimme time meat...... I'll get down there yet.
Looks like cooke....... we go early, find the bottom of a bottle.

Grab wes, go pee on snowmen and maybe go pick on crack whores......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom