Mav X3

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Checked out the new maverick X3 today .... Very interesting machine !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am facebook friends with a salesmen in kelowna and they have set up a black one looks very sharp. I am going to a snowmobile meeting close to there so I will have to check it out.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the sxs market now is going toward the throphy truck suspension and the performance of these machines now is going up at a staggering pace...with it goes up the price... no different really then building yourself a custom machine these days... its incredible where the quad and sxs technology has gone in the last 9 years.... and the ones we have to thank is the Racing World out there...

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About 175 HP with a simple ECM reflash
.... Not bad.
Looks like close to 200 , is available with out a lot of effort as well.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just at tummies in enderby will check it out in an hour

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like it ...dome things I did not care for ( our riding ) but it is light years ahead of anything else now ...

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very neat machine low cg yet surprising ground clearance. Very comfortable cockpit with a lot of thought going into the design. Looks like components are easy to get to service. Just lacking in storage and not practical for what I would need but I sure it will be fun for it's intended market.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes , not an all purpose machine ... By any stretch .
None the less , SXS have come a long way since the rhino days ... A long way.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah... pretty neat when you can get that type of hp increase just from a reflash man.... you really dont even have to get into the motor any more if you dont want... not quite the same for non turbo machines that still have to relie on NA power and get power from doing engine mods...

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah... pretty neat when you can get that type of hp increase just from a reflash man.... you really dont even have to get into the motor any more if you dont want... not quite the same for non turbo machines that still have to relie on NA power and get power from doing engine mods...

Once an engine is built for boost, its usually just a matter of forcing more air and fuel through it rather than opening up the engine. The drivetrain will likely need an entire replacement before the engine internals when adding power.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once an engine is built for boost, its usually just a matter of forcing more air and fuel through it rather than opening up the engine. The drivetrain will likely need an entire replacement before the engine internals when adding power.

not totally true .. when built from factory for boost there is lots of room for improvements ... engine mods to enhance turbo built motors from the factory with aftermarket parts.....you can do aftermarket cams, intake.. bigger TB... full exhaust.. and what these machines mostly need is aftermarket clutching... adding these things will make the turbo even more better with rwhp and torque ....then you force more air and gas thru it.... haha

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not totally true .. when built from factory for boost there is lots of room for improvements ... engine mods to enhance turbo built motors from the factory with aftermarket parts.....you can do aftermarket cams, intake.. bigger TB... full exhaust.. and what these machines mostly need is aftermarket clutching... adding these things will make the turbo even more better with rwhp and torque ....then you force more air and gas thru it.... haha

That's what I just said. Change the bolt-ons for more airflow. Piston, rods, crankshaft, valvetrain and heads are already ready to rock 'n roll. If this was a naturally aspirated engine to start with, practically every moving part inside the engine would need to go.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow , only utv to
Make it up bounty hill .. Destroying any other competitors...bone stock !!
That's plum crazy ....

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow , only utv to
Make it up bounty hill .. Destroying any other competitors...bone stock !!
That's plum crazy ....

What's bounty hill the Jackson hole of side x side hills?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty much ... There were high $$ full caged Rzrs built for hill climbing ($$$$$) and none made it more than half way up...
this guy shows up with a bone stock X3 and climbs it like a cakewalk....lol It was a rzr event .
Youtube bounty hill Mav x3 climb ... Its hilarious....!

Top Bottom