Matt Hughes takes a dive

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That totally look like a dive to me his career is over BIG TIME!!

What happened there i cant belive it was over so quick. I think it should of been able to go on for abit longer dont think he was out cold.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Penn cought him flush, but it was called to quick. BJ would have won anyway, but it would have been nice to c hughs take a bit of a kickin for a while

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you could see hughes asking his corner afterwards what happened

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all the fights were sad

Yeah i agree i paid for the fights tonight im not happy with any of them really i cant say that there was a good fight in ant of them. I dont think rampage won it was close but he didnt do anything really to win that.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was called when it should have. Penn was pounding his lights out and hughes wasn't even defending himself. Be stupid not to call it.

How could you bet against rampage?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah i agree i paid for the fights tonight im not happy with any of them really i cant say that there was a good fight in ant of them. I dont think rampage won it was close but he didnt do anything really to win that.

He was in control first two rounds easy. Ya he got his a$$ handed to him in the 3rd but he still got some shots in. And he was always attacking, instead of just sitting back.

I didn't pay for it, just when over to a buddies to watch it :d

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Here's where you watch for free

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was called when it should have. Penn was pounding his lights out and hughes wasn't even defending himself. Be stupid not to call it.

How could you bet against rampage?
Cause he has a movie career and it so hard to hit Lyota so figured it was going to be boring and go to the cards.

Rampage did good, looked sharp, there were more than 1 punch that would have ended it.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What fight were you watching?? I was cheering for Hughes and he got caught far and square...Its the UFC all it takes on any given night on any fight is one lucky punch and its over and thats what happened in the Penn Hughes fight...nobody trains for months on end to take a dive. I also thought the main event wasn't that exciting but it was Rampages fight for sure...he won the first 2 rounds then had his ass handed to him in round 3 but its still 2 rounds to 1 no matter how bad he lost the third.

Top Bottom