material for renshaw cabin

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just reading the comments in the valemount section, almost afraid to ask but here it goes.
Doing the cabin extention third week of January and our guy that was donating the roof tin is nowhere to be found.
if there is anybody out there that has #26 tin 13.8 feet long at a good price the club would like to talk to you. need 44 feet of roof covered so about 1232 square feet. color does not matter if price is right (red would be nice).
can pick-up in edm or cal.
thanks in advance for checking this out.
Barry
250-569-0226

Last edited:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for anyone that needs to talk to me about material leave a message and judy will get hold of me or you can can me on my cell at 780-268-1718. off to alberta until Christmas day. thanks to all that have called or been incontact with me.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
We have been successful. Some sledder friends from Red Deer have been kind enough to donate the tin for our cabin roof. We would like to thank everyone that answered our call, and a special thank you goes out to our Red Deer connection. More details on the Renshaw cabin expansion will follow. Thanks again everyone.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if anyone is in the window business and has 5 or 6 windows the same size and would like to part with them at a reasonable cost let me know. size 3x3 or 3x4 something like that. fixed works as well thanks.

8hundyx

Reaction score
Ive sourced two 4 x 4 vinyl double pane windows and will be talking to a few of my customers tomorrow to see about a discount or donation for the rest. Will be coming out on the 9th to stay at your BB

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive sourced two 4 x 4 vinyl double pane windows and will be talking to a few of my customers tomorrow to see about a discount or donation for the rest. Will be coming out on the 9th to stay at your BB
those will work for the end of the cabin. thanks a bunch. now just need 5 more 3x4 oh and the walls are 2x6.

Top Bottom