Trail User Fees

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It really needs to snow! The inmates are restless! I can't believe all the whining about a fee increase! Think of EVERYTHING else that has gone up. Like one person said. Two less beers and you got it. Small sacrifice! Cheers!

Two less beers; or haul water up the hill to drink instead of three Monster Energys. On a 2-3 day sled trip an extra $20-$30 bucks shouldn't be an issue. If that makes or breaks your ability to ride in the mountains; you likely can't afford to go even if the trail fees were free. JMO. :beer::beer:

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True that, its an expensive sport, there are countless other things you probably spent a few extra bucks on in your snowmobiling life that you shouldnt be concerned when you have a warm cabin waiting for youat the top.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's 5 bucks a day more than the rest, not even a beer worth.

ling

Reaction score
it's 5 bucks a day more than the rest, not even a beer worth.

I think at the beginning of this post it was stated that the weekday riders are not getting grooms and paying full price. Also BUSINESS was not supporting the very sport that supplies the majority of their income. The whole point of this has been missed as it rambled on about how many beers the trail pass is worth.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think at the beginning of this post it was stated that the weekday riders are not getting grooms and paying full price. Also BUSINESS was not supporting the very sport that supplies the majority of their income. The whole point of this has been missed as it rambled on about how many beers the trail pass is worth.

most businesses have stepped up and the grooming has been addressed so I guess this should end the thread. See everyone on the hills and again this year, sled smart and be safe.
Barry

Top Bottom