Massage time

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tonight, I was very blessed to receive the gift of a massage from my girl friends. I realized that during the winter months, I spend the majority of my time with my guy riding friends. Oh man was I ever thankful. It's been over a year since my last massage... the dialogue was funny... .what happened to your shoulder!!.. my answer.. Tree. What happened to your leg?!! .... .Tree...... What happened to your thumb?!!! Let me guess, Tree..... .nope.. creek wall I figured I could jump... :eek::eek::eek:

Do you guys ride like me?.. if so how many get regular massages or trips to the Chiropractor? Any other physical therapies?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tonight, I was very blessed to receive the gift of a massage from my girl friends. I realized that during the winter months, I spend the majority of my time with my guy riding friends. Oh man was I ever thankful. It's been over a year since my last massage... the dialogue was funny... .what happened to your shoulder!!.. my answer.. Tree. What happened to your leg?!! .... .Tree...... What happened to your thumb?!!! Let me guess, Tree..... .nope.. creek wall I figured I could jump... :eek::eek::eek:

Do you guys ride like me?.. if so how many get regular massages or trips to the Chiropractor? Any other physical therapies?
seems like I only get them when prescribed by the vet....they are very reasonable price wise. I think it was 30 bucks for a 20 minute massage last time. but man, they sure feel good. unless you get Helga straight from Sweden....she roughed me up good. was like if you didn't say "ow!" she would work harder until you did. I love her....

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I do see the massage therapist more in the winter. The funny faces I get explaining all of the bruising there as well as to others at my biweekly bootcamp class are hilarious. Actually, the best was last year when I broke my collar bone and was in the waiting room for the orthopedic surgeon, a mother asked me how I broke mine (her son did his snow boarding). When I told her sledding, she was like "oh, you are one of THEM" and then stopped speaking to me.

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
Do you guys ride like me?..

It sure sounds like it..

I have a half dozen bruises (that I'm aware of) from this weekend... lmao :whipped: I seem to think tree branches will give or break... :nono:

I am out of practice of it right now, but in the past few years have done monthly if not bi-monthly massages. It's about the best thing I've found for keeping neck issues at bay. For bruises I have some awesome arnica oil that seems to work great. :woohoo1:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i sure do i go at least every 2 months i was in a car crash over 15 yrs ago and hurt my neck and shoulders badly with being a hair stylist that does not help so i go for that as well as the chiro but my guy does ultrasound as well it is included. i did not understand the full benefits of the ultrasound until i cracked my ribs last may i went almost every week for 2 months for this as he could not adjust me because of the pain. this winter i would have never known i hurt them, ultra sound is like putting a heating pad inside you it really helps heal the cartilage to prevent scar tissue which we all know never goes away and causes us so much pain. try anything and stick with what works for you!

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

after almost every trip I go get a massage. But I pay a little extra for a little extra! It's a must. Good thing I'm not married!!! wife wouldnt like that!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i sure do i go at least every 2 months i was in a car crash over 15 yrs ago and hurt my neck and shoulders badly with being a hair stylist that does not help so i go for that as well as the chiro but my guy does ultrasound as well it is included. i did not understand the full benefits of the ultrasound until i cracked my ribs last may i went almost every week for 2 months for this as he could not adjust me because of the pain. this winter i would have never known i hurt them, ultra sound is like putting a heating pad inside you it really helps heal the cartilage to prevent scar tissue which we all know never goes away and causes us so much pain. try anything and stick with what works for you!

Top Bottom