Martensville

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is all from Martensville, possibly moving there in a month from Saskatoon if the house deal goes through. What are the sled and quad laws? Can you drive from your garage to the fields?

Yamaha4Life

Reaction score
Nope i dont think you alloud to but lots of people do usally if you have a plate and registration with you if you get pulled over and if you have it and you have your spark arrestor on there let you go with a worning

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope i dont think you alloud to but lots of people do usally if you have a plate and registration with you if you get pulled over and if you have it and you have your spark arrestor on there let you go with a worning

I talked to a guy that i work with, he actually lives on the street i bought and he said if your driving to and from your house your fine, everyone does it no problems. If your screwing around on the streets you might cause a stir and get a ticket but he said people have loud exhaust some guys screw around and so far no one has wrecked it for everyone

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know in kelliher they dont care. I have seen the cops last winter on my sled and this summer on my teryx and they never said a thing about either one. I think if you are respectful in town they dont really care

mm700

Reaction score
I have lived here my whole life and was part of the fight to not have snowmobiles banned from riding in town. Snowmobiles are allowed to ride from your house directly out of town. You are also allowed to cross centennial to get gas and services that's it. Don't ride to a buddies house or to the store for milk. Your sled MUST be registered and insured to be legal. Because atv's can not be registered they are a gray area. Technically you can be ticketed. The ditch between Martensville and the highway is town property. (no racing there) drive a reasonable speed. A large group of people worked very hard so that we could ride in and out of Martensville please if you decide ride in town follow the rules of the road ride nice in town, please do not ruin it for those of us who have fought hard to keep it this way.

tool_man

Reaction score
I have lived here my whole life and was part of the fight to not have snowmobiles banned from riding in town. Snowmobiles are allowed to ride from your house directly out of town. You are also allowed to cross centennial to get gas and services that's it. Don't ride to a buddies house or to the store for milk. Your sled MUST be registered and insured to be legal. Because atv's can not be registered they are a gray area. Technically you can be ticketed. The ditch between Martensville and the highway is town property. (no racing there) drive a reasonable speed. A large group of people worked very hard so that we could ride in and out of Martensville please if you decide ride in town follow the rules of the road ride nice in town, please do not ruin it for those of us who have fought hard to keep it this way.

Good post, act responsible and you won't have any issues.

Top Bottom