marine audio

Waxy

Reaction score
Blow me, you don't have a clue who i am or what i do for others. Never assume partner!!!!!!:mad:

No, but this gives me enough clues to know I don't want any details LOL! :d

Really no assumptions necessary, just facts about how sound carries over water and affects others. ;)

Your post speaks for itself though. :beer:

Waxy

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow another whiner i have to put up with on the lake :mad: i have pretty well piss off every person on my lake with my open header big block chevy drag boat now i need a big stereo in my new jet boat hahaha LIVE EVERY DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST :d

Last edited:

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow another whiner i have to put up with on the lake :mad: i have pretty well piss off every person on my lake with my open header big block chevy drag boat now i need a big stereo in my new jet boat hahaha LIVE EVERY DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST :d

And eventually, we all grow up.....:cool:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Sure hope you have straight pipes on you tow vehicle

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whooooo my big stereo goes in next thursday at jbs and they carry the wet sound speakers cant wait :d:d:d

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whooooo my big stereo goes in next thursday at jbs and they carry the wet sound speakers cant wait :d:d:d

Cool i didn't know JB's picked them up, i thought certified was the only Canadian dealer. You will not be disappionted, they rock!!!!!

Be sure to let Waxy hear how much you enjoy your new system.:d

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know when your gonna pick er up maybe i could meet you and see what you've done......let me know.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup i will showtime i will have 6 speakers and 2 12 subs 2 amps i just wish i had a waketower i could jam more speakers up there hahahahah :d it will be at the jbs by 170

Top Bottom