stereo in boats where is the best place

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well like to put a stereo in my new eagle jet boat looking for 6 speakers amp and a sub and head unit sat radio only wondering where the best place is to get one installed got one quote :eek:$5000 bucks:eek:

Last edited:

rampager

Reaction score
well like to put a stereo in my new eagle jet boat looking for 6 speakers amp and a sub and headunit sat radio only wondering where the best place is to get one installed got one quote :eek:$5000 bucks:eek:

Your garage ! :d

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^agreed.....your gunna pay alot no matter where you go.....just because its a boat, even though its easier than in a car and everthing is much more accessable.....try certified if you want though, they carry come really good marine stuff, visions has started to carry more marine now and probably install.....they have good installers and have fairly decent install rates.....

karbz700

Reaction score
Usually I'm not a post slut. But i'll make an exception because of the weather. Give us a call at Karbz Performance in St.Albert. We exclusively sell fusion marine audio. It's really good stuff at a great price. 780-418-8871

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless you plan on taking a ton of water over that little windshield i wouldn't waste your money for "marine grade". Just a reason to mark it up. My boat has all car audio equipment in it which has been throught rain storms with no problem. The best boat audio i have found is wetsounds, they make subs, speakers and amps. Top quality stuff but be prepared to pay the $$$$$$. Oh and as other have said install in garage.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dude instal a full KICKER stereo system and you will shake the lake

I have a full Kicker system in my boat and it's good but not as good as this new Westsounds coming in. It's sick!!! With there new horn design tower speaker you can hear the tunes wakeboarding at 80 feet back clear as day over the exhaust and wind noise. My problem is that Certified wanted $1500 for a pair of 8" tower speakers. They may have come down abit as i priced these late fall.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i dont have a wake tower so i dont need them fancy wake tower speakers eagle out of red deer quoted me $1400 installed 1000 watt amp 6 speakers and head unit now were talking :d

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have some kicker stuff out of a boat. I sold all the amps but I have a 10" sub and 6 inch speakers. all work great can have all for $100 and it has the fancy guard for the sub.....looks and sounds very cool. I also have a sony head unit with a built in 1 gig memory..came out of same boat! head unit I would let go for $200 because it has every thing on it and more.....if your looking for a cheaper way to go. $300 used or $1000 new??? if interested PM me and I can give more details!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Overkill,

If gotboost doesn't scoop the speaker package i'll take you up on that offer. I have a bow speaker that's out from scooping water while surfin. i don't need the sub, PM me a price of just the 6" speakers. Did you have a Malibu? I believe they have the OEM for Kicker.

Top Bottom