March Trail Conditions

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Little late for March. Trail is still open BUT we are losing the battle with the grader operator. You need to be very carefull crossing the grader banks. Our groomer guy Don has a real problem on his hands now. We will wait till the grader moves all this snow and then we need helpers to shovel out the crossings. Will be looking for helpers later this week. Thanks

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little late for March. Trail is still open BUT we are losing the battle with the grader operator. You need to be very carefull crossing the grader banks. Our groomer guy Don has a real problem on his hands now. We will wait till the grader moves all this snow and then we need helpers to shovel out the crossings. Will be looking for helpers later this week. Thanks
i rode these trail last week..3 roads were almost impassable..something need to be done regarding this guy...this is very dangerous!!! we must go to council to have this rectified!!its very obvious this guy is doing this on purpose! if you need me to go with you to council.i will!

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I dug a couple out on Saturday, but my shovel took a beating, need something stronger to get thru the hard stuff

• Thanks
Reactions: PDQ
  • Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK Don and myself had a meeting today with the councillor and head of transportation. Don had pics and that really helped prove our issue. More info at the meeting Wednesday night so come on out and hear what was said.
Thanks for all the assistance from you all. Helpers are always good.

• Thanks
Reactions: PDQ

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for offering to help dig out the grader banks... Will post here when going out to do work...There is more snow comming this week so will have to see how that effects the size of the now larger than life grader banks ...
Sure would be nice to have a UTV with a plow...just saying????Would probably need to have tracks on it.....AND maybe a V8 engine lol...

Last edited:

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WE will likely need to get the parking lot plowed this week so that people don't rip it up trying to get in and out this weekend...

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we need a doner chainsaw thada cut those banks..then the snow could be moved easy!

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer but with all this fluff stuff we don't need to do any grooming at this time Only need to cut grader banks...And we are planning to do that on Saturday morning...with a little help we should be able to get this done before ALBERT'S RIDE...Anyone wanting to help can meet at Elk Island Sat morning at 9:00 am and we will work our way to Bruderhiem , repairing the road crossings as we go...THANKS

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No message at home will see in the AM Saturday. hope so its a little big to shovel but I know Don loves to shovel snow.

Top Bottom