MARCH CONDITIONS

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1-Making a fire 2-eating ribs 3-Ric trying to get rid of extra weight of ribs.

Attachments

• renshaw feb 01 001.jpg
    renshaw feb 01 001.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 430
  • renshaw feb 01 002.jpg
    renshaw feb 01 002.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 432
  • renshaw feb 01 005.jpg
    renshaw feb 01 005.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 421

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of snow everywhere in the renshaw and I mean alot of untracked snow up to 18" of new. Had fun today, but nobody wanted to drop into the hole, so it goes untouched again. If somebody is coming up tomorrow and would like to drop into the hole let me know as I would be up for a good ride tomorrow and it should be at least 4 guys so we can get back out. Let me know. New engine is running very good, happy with the job done on my new engine.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the snow update

Lots of snow everywhere in the renshaw and I mean alot of untracked snow up to 18" of new. Had fun today, but nobody wanted to drop into the hole, so it goes untouched again. If somebody is coming up tomorrow and would like to drop into the hole let me know as I would be up for a good ride tomorrow and it should be at least 4 guys so we can get back out. Let me know. New engine is running very good, happy with the job done on my new engine.

Rocketman

Reaction score
Hi Barry,

Where is "the hole"?

We still need to book a weekend at your place. Have heard nothing but good things. Have you finished off the Disaronno?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Renshaw today and it was great a 1 1/2 to 2 feet of powder. Planning on going back there again tomorrow still lots of riding to be had.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Barry we finally made it out to the Renshaw but could not find you! Looking forward to riding together as it was a big place and we did not got to far from the Cabin.. Looks like I will be in there a fair bit from now on tho as everytime I shut off the sled I found something bigger and better to huck off!

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey NoxRX1..

With respect to your signature.... there is one more fun thing... possibly even more fun.... making snow a angle (if you know what I mean..)

Rode Renshaw today and it was great a 1 1/2 to 2 feet of powder. Planning on going back there again tomorrow still lots of riding to be had.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi Boys,
Well how are you all doing today? Just wanted to tell everyone to come out to the Renshaw on Saturday for the Poker rally I am sure BBToys has mentioned it to you all so I hope to see you there. I just talked to Rod the Renshaw has been groomed tonight(thursday) he just got back here at 11.45pm so it should be nice and fresh for you boys tommorow(Friday) morning. It will also be groomed friday night so that it is nice and clean for everyone for the Poker Rally. I hope you all have a great weekend!
Look Forward to seeing everyone up at the Renshaw!
Ride safe and have fun!!!

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
If you guys are still in town on Saturday March 8th, you should check out the poker rally at Renshaw. The Snow and Mud Tent will be up and T-Shirt girls will be at the parking lot selling poker hands and lunch tickets. The big guy himself, "bbtoys", will be at the parking lot first thing in the morning and at the cabin starting about 10:30 am. Let's see how many Snow and Mudders are in town this weekend.

There's also an informal $5 Chili and Bun Social at the Curling Club (Rec Centre) - fundraiser in support of the snowmobile club. Bar will be run by Members of the Curling Club from 7:00pm to 10:00pm (or later). Poker winnings and doorprizes to be handed out around 8:00pm.

For anyone interested, Snow and Mud gear will also be sold at the Chili Social.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
HEYJUDE... AREN'T YOU GOIN' TO THE POKER RALLY?? YOU SHOULD TELL EVERYONE WHERE YOU ARE GONNA BE TOO, SO THESE GUYSNGALS CAN MEET THE LOVELY HEYJUDE. :)
The "Lovely" heyjude is working behind the scenes. I've been making chili all week, making signs, telling bbtoys what to do, cleaning and baking for the B & B, etc. My job is never done!!! I will, however, probably make an appearance at the Chili Social.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The "Lovely" heyjude is working behind the scenes. I've been making chili all week,telling bbtoys what to do, making signs, telling bbtoys what to do, cleaning, telling bbtoys what to do baking, telling bbtoys what to do, for the B & B, etc. My job is never done!!! I will, however, probably make an appearance at the Chili Social, telling bbtoys what to do.
Sorry heyjude, couldn't resist.:D:D:D:D

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great ride this weekend, Rode South Dore friday and one word sums it up EPIC! Saturday Renshaw, entered in Poker rally then headed back over to the Ant hills then up into Weinburgs bowl then ripped back thru saddle across to cabin. Sunday back up to Renshaw but arrived at cabin at 10:30am and was pulling my Mod back down at 10:40am with bad centre cylinder. But hey it's not like that hasn't happened to me before! Back next weekend. Keith.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEADS UP
Anybody wanting to ride Renshaw Tue. and Wed. the trail will not be groomed as the groomer broke down Sunday morning and will not be fixed until Wed. PM. Trail was rough last nite and it is warm so will be a mess tomorrow. Nothing we can do, no parts in town and have to wait to arrive. SORRY FOR THIS BUT FIRST TIME THIS YEAR.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should have fixed Wed. Pm. If it looks like a no go I will let you know as soon as I can.

Top Bottom