MARCH CONDITIONS

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
+8 in town and rain. Snowing up top all morning. Forcast is for snow tonight as well. Should be a good weekend if the snow keeps coming.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just back from Bell and there was about 12-18 inches of fresh and we were the only 3 up there today. Lots of untouched in a number of spots deep in the bottom of the burn out area. The entire burn out has not been touched as well as the flat spot at the bottom. Sunday half day ride in there.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Just back from Bell and there was about 12-18 inches of fresh and we were the only 3 up there today. Lots of untouched in a number of spots deep in the bottom of the burn out area. The entire burn out has not been touched as well as the flat spot at the bottom. Sunday half day ride in there.

YAHOO, MOUNTAIN DOO.... SEE U FRIDAY NITE!!!!!!! BRINGIN' THE CROWN, AND LOOKS LIKE THE DAUGHTER MIGHT NOT BE GOIN'.... HER BROKEN HAND IS STILL BOTHERING HER TOO MUCH(WILL BE A LAST MINUTE CALL), SO INSTEAD SHE FIGURES SHE MIGHT PLAY IN THE PROVINCIAL INDOOR SOCCER TOURNAMENT WITH HER BROKEN HAND, INSTEAD.... JUDY WILL HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ALL US "GUYS"....;)

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were ready for her. To bad as she is a good rider and fun to watch. See all friday nite and the snow seems to be holding up well at the top. Bottom of trail a bit iffy. Have not been to Renshaw yet as the groomer was broke down and did not like the trail on Sunday nite after the rescue. Trail was a bit beat up and had to proceed slowly. Should be up and running today, will check with Rod this am and let all know.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, Renshaw was groomed last nite with Lucille and Bell to follow shortly. All is good, will be going up Renshaw Friday to check out the new snow.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, Renshaw was groomed last nite with Lucille and Bell to follow shortly. All is good, will be going up Renshaw Friday to check out the new snow.

Where you riding on Saturday as my group cancelled out except for maybe 1.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi Boys,
Well Lucille and Bell were groomed Thursday and Renshaw is getting Groomed tonight(friday) so should look good for saturday!
Hope to see you all there,
Question, does anyone know the two nice guys who were up the Renshaw on Sunday whose dad got hurt? I just was wondering how he was doing and wanted to thank them for the wonderful thank you note they left me.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
RIDE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!!

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Flygirl.... just letting you know Bell was not groomed on Thursday....

Hi Boys,
Well Lucille and Bell were groomed Thursday and Renshaw is getting Groomed tonight(friday) so should look good for saturday!
Hope to see you all there,
Question, does anyone know the two nice guys who were up the Renshaw on Sunday whose dad got hurt? I just was wondering how he was doing and wanted to thank them for the wonderful thank you note they left me.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
RIDE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!!

devil

Reaction score
Bell looked groomed, friday morning when we went up it looked like it hadn't been touched my a single machine. Either way though, the trail to Bell was still really good fri. when we came down. Nice and smooth the whole way.
Renshaw is supposed to be groomed tonight (saturday) as well, i heard there was upwards of 200 sleds up there today.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In fairness to the groomer & Flygirl.... it was not groomed Thursday as I was on Bell.

What I had forgotten, was that the groomer would show-up at the end of the day.... thereby reducing the risk of an incident with a sledder coming down the hell [if I had remembered this, I would not have responded to Flygirl’s post].

My interpretation of Flygirl's comment, meant the trail was groomed for Thursday, not getting groomed Thursday night....

All that being said... my hat is off to the groomer.... hustling to make repairs, then get caught up with grooming the trails..... :thumbsup2:

Coffee is on me the next time I'm in McBride....

Bell looked groomed, friday morning when we went up it looked like it hadn't been touched my a single machine. Either way though, the trail to Bell was still really good fri. when we came down. Nice and smooth the whole way.
Renshaw is supposed to be groomed tonight (saturday) as well, i heard there was upwards of 200 sleds up there today.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a couple of pics from renshaw 13-14 trail in was rough but once there was awsome found lots of untouched bowls were were in at 7:30 every morning and had the place to ourselves for 2 hours

Attachments

• P1010738_resize.jpg
    P1010738_resize.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 142
  • P1010733_resize.jpg
    P1010733_resize.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 135

devil

Reaction score
trail to Renshaw was nice today up and down today, i won't have pics/video for a while, hopefully they all turned out good. There were a few more machines coming down after us though so it probably go chewed up some more, but nothing like yesterday from what i heard.

3 good days of riding in a row, Bell, Lucille and Renshaw. I hope to make it back again before the end of the season. :D

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We rode Renshaw on Saturday. Alot of riders that day. We had a large group and we headed back past Sprit lake a few more bowls. Thanks to Snowchuk for guiding us around all weekend. The snow back there was OK, there was some deeper area's, not waist deep but over your knee's. We had a great weekend riding, there were a few mishaps, but luckily no serious injures. Summitric blew his engine:eek: in the RT. Barrie could not come sledding with us on Sunday, he was out with SAR's till 2 am assisting someone that got hurt, next time Barrie. We rode another area on Sunday, which was great as well, so theres still lots great sledding left and will be for sometime. I was suprised at how high the snow is around the cabin.

Attachments

• march 073 (Small).jpg
    march 073 (Small).jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 118
  • march 111 (Small).jpg
    march 111 (Small).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 113
  • march 081 (Small).jpg
    march 081 (Small).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 114

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice Pics,Looks like the weather cooperated!
catmando!

Top Bottom