March Conditions

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trailers are all good to go and belle was getting snow all day as well, still snowing up there. rod is grooming renshaw and belle tonite. hope to have invo on amount of snow on both for tomorrow.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Perfect.Thanks.Leaving as soon as kid gets off school bus tomorrow afternoon.
trailers are all good to go and belle was getting snow all day as well, still snowing up there. rod is grooming renshaw and belle tonite. hope to have invo on amount of snow on both for tomorrow.

• Thanks
Reactions: zal

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Renshaw was awesome today with snochuk. We were first up the hill. Only a few inches of fresh, but we didn't see any other tracks all day until we hit the cabin again this afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Was great riding with you. Post some of the pictures where there were no tracks from others.......oh ya that would be all of the pics from both days. Haha
When we head out to Renshaw again we can explore the spots we looked at.
To bad about your crash at the start of day one but excellent riding after bending the bars with your ribs.
Most peps I know would have packed it in after a hit like that one.

Good climbing, good tree riding and most importantly good choices on where not to go by looking into areas for terrain flaws.
Dam those radios came in handy!!!!

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was great riding with you. Post some of the pictures where there were no tracks from others.......oh ya that would be all of the pics from both days. Haha
When we head out to Renshaw again we can explore the spots we looked at.
To bad about your crash at the start of day one but excellent riding after bending the bars with your ribs.
Most peps I know would have packed it in after a hit like that one.

Good climbing, good tree riding and most importantly good choices on where not to go by looking into areas for terrain flaws.
Dam those radios came in handy!!!!
Thanks for the amazing tour of Renshaw! You are a great ambassador to the sport to say the least! I learned a lot this weekend, and feel my riding improved quite a bit. I'm definitely looking forward to getting up there with you again next season.

The radios definitely came in handy. I was there to ride, I couldn't let a little (ok, maybe a lot) of pain get in the way of that. On the bright side, nothing broke! Just got a little twisted.

Here's a few shots from our adventure:

And of course, the damage:

Thanks again my friend!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am looking at coming up this next weekend and was waondering about parking at all 3 areas for 4 place enclosed trailer. How far up renshaw trail is plowed and is grooming still happening. Thks in advance

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
We also had an awesome weekend of riding. Pulled big trailers to all 3 hills and rode right from the parking lots. Renshaw parking is after the first bridge. Took 10 year old for his first mountain trip and him and Bogger's kid never quit all weekend! They burned a lot of gas!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading back to McBride tomorrow night to do some exploring with my brother on Wednesday and Thursday. Couple creeks we want to drop down, anybody want to join in just send me a PM. Meet us there or we have two spots in trailer.

Took two jerry cans on the weekend for going out past Spirit and warning light came on at KM 14.

Sled is for sale after thisweekend. $8350 OBO with all accessories. 3400KM on 2014 xm x 163", one year warranty remaining.

Attachments

• 2 cans.jpg
    2 cans.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 302
Last edited by a moderator:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
careful around the closures as i think the boys were checking, alot of air activity over the last few days and may still be here this week. not sure but watch out.

We are not doing anything out of bounds. Confronted two out of bounds riders on weekend, claimed they did not know they were out of bounds and in Alberta.
They rode with us the rest of Saturday. We mighta kinda chewed them out a bit!

Top Bottom