March Conditions

bigcobb

Reaction score
Thanks Barry.
I have the next three weks off and will be burning some gas around McBride.

Hey snochuk. Me and the hoopers will be in McBride this weekend if u wanna come burn some gas with us. We will be at renshaw on Friday morning.

calmac

Reaction score
I want to get out this weekend, any groups out there able to let a lone rider tag along?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might go up renshaw tomorrow if no work. who is going that i might tag along with? only like to ride for 4 or so hours but can make my way home on my own.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey snochuk. Me and the hoopers will be in McBride this weekend if u wanna come burn some gas with us. We will be at renshaw on Friday morning.

Ya Dave told me you guys where going but we could not make it work. Taking the kids to the farm to Ride.
I have had some family issues to deal with which are coming around.
Took the month of March off work so gonna do some riding, finish off avy coarse with the kids, check out some winter game trails before snow melts and GPS for next year-more elk have moved into my area.
Pick on some coyotes at farm and uncles so fawns do better, picked up a .17WSM today because I needed a 19th gun - good thing I sold 7 last year. One cougar hangin around farm also.

We will be in Mcbride Monday and Tuesday, I have found a new legal secret spot to ride kinda McBrideish - if you guys plan a long road trip let me know, picked up a heated four place.

Post a pick of snow at Renshaw cabin.

Have fun, sorry to all for the derailing.

Last edited:

East cat

Reaction score
I am looking to ride tomorrow , my buddies just cancel , so need a place to stay and riders to ride with .

174BIGRIG

Reaction score
Wondering if any other 2015 T3 800 etec owners have changed plugs yet. I had one foul and the spare I had was an NGK R PFR7AB and the ones I pulled both from factory were NGK IR IFR8AG 8. When I went to Martin south side to get new plugs they told me that the PFR7AB were the factory ones and the other ones, the 8s, are the wrong heat range and shouldn't have been in there. Anyone else have the iridium plugs,the IFR8AG, in their sled?

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering if any other 2015 T3 800 etec owners have changed plugs yet. I had one foul and the spare I had was an NGK R PFR7AB and the ones I pulled both from factory were NGK IR IFR8AG 8. When I went to Martin south side to get new plugs they told me that the PFR7AB were the factory ones and the other ones, the 8s, are the wrong heat range and shouldn't have been in there. Anyone else have the iridium plugs,the IFR8AG, in their sled?

Sorry Dude wrong Thread.

robbymartin2002

Reaction score
Just wondering where everybody is parking to ride renshaw? Just got here today heading up tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

braaapbraaap

Reaction score
Rode Renshaw today. Snow conditions were good 1-2 feet untracked most areas even close to cabin. Really bad wind loading on certain ridges and faces. A guy in our group triggered a fairly large Avalanche trying to go through the saddle. Fortunately he out rode it and ran his sled into the rocks on a mound in the middle of the pass. Be careful ppl. This could have been much worst. No pics as visibility was no good.

Top Bottom