March 11-14 Grooming

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the schedule for Renshaw this coming weekend? Hopefully Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. Anyone in the know.....Hot Rod what say you?

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha,Ha,Ha... Hot doesn't hardly look at the computer!! But he'll definetly have it groomed for the Friday and Saturday crowd. He says it's been staying a bit cooler at night so that keeps things setup better, but the bottom 5-7km are a little skimpy. Heading up Sunday myself for the week so hoping a storm or two comes thru. Higgins.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the schedule for Renshaw this coming weekend? Hopefully Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. Anyone in the know.....Hot Rod what say you?

Went in last night at 4:30 for a sled rescue and met Hot Rod about 2 km from the cabin... I tell you made life for Steve and I great, hwy in hwy out... Thanks Rod made our job a little easier with no whoops!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
smooth in and out today as well. 6-8 inches of new at the top.

mcbride mountain sports

Reaction score
IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE FLUFFY FLAKES COMING DOWN ALL AROUND!

Renshaw trail in great shape, Bell is:sadbanana::sadbanana::sadbanana::sadbanana: excellent and Lucille's good!
We are looking forward to seeing any of the regulars and newbies too!

Lots of stuff on sale at the store too, you should check out if you come riding!
Take care everyone!

Sara :)

mcbride mountain sports

Reaction score
IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE FLUFFY FLAKES COMING DOWN ALL AROUND!

Renshaw trail in great shape, Bell is:sadbanana::sadbanana::sadbanana::sadbanana: excellent and Lucille's good!
We are looking forward to seeing any of the regulars and newbies too!

Lots of stuff on sale at the store too, you should check out if you come riding!
Take care everyone!

Sara :)

Hahahha! I just realized I added 4 sad bananas....not sure how! Oh well, they are cute anyway!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sad bannana, happy bannana, at least it was a bannana. All the trails are in good shape for this time of the year, sure do like to look out my window and see the snow coming down. Hi Sara

Top Bottom