March 11/13 - is it to early to ride street bikes??

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bike riders, be careful out there, people may not see you even while looking straight at you. ha a gu go down in front of me monday, he was in a hurry tailgating, tried to swerve, but hit a truck bumper, fwll into my lane right in front of front tire, thought i killed the lucky dude. just picked up from dealer not even a mile on it. was ok but bike had some custom scratches.

people don't see you, use some common sense, or your going to be in a world of hurt.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been in one years ago, seen lots, outcome not usually good, and i don't want to be involved in another one. dam close to killing the guy, and nothing i could do. had to calm a young lad down, was threatening the older couple in the truck, dipshit he was, look after your bud on the ground, worry about who's fault later, didn't seem to intelligent anyway.

be careful you only die once,

Last edited:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really good advice. Someone not seeing you is a quick way to a bad spot. When it's good, it's good, when its bad... Well....

That being said, I've rode into work every day for the last couple weeks on the old shovelhead. Some cold mornings, even below freezing, but I'll suffer a morning to have a nice ride home.

Sure enough, the ol shovel voltage regulator ch!t the bed today and left me stranded. Got a ride in on a trailer, charged the battery and replaced it and I was able to ride home today. Man motorcycles are fun.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Went for my first skoot last night, 100km and it sure felt awesome.
At this time of the year I'm one of this silly F'ers wearing an orange vest on my Harley. Yep, look like a geek but anything I can do to help a driver to see me and not hospitalize me seems worth it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom