marathon decks

Waukeshaw

Reaction score
Looking at possibly getting a sled deck, and not to keen on the new style. Is anyone familiar with the marathons that had the flip up extension on the back? I have a long box, now but wondered how well those extensions work if if id be better off looking for a 8' deck. Any input would be great

Waukeshaw

Reaction score
what i meant was am i better to get a 7' deck and leave the extension on to make it 8' then if i ever get a short box i have more options.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an older 8' Marathon on my short box & it works just fine, other than making the ramp a bit tougher to get in and out. Not a fan of the extensions.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a Marathon deck and recently just purchased a deck from Full Lotus Manufacturing in Vernon...it is BY FAR the nicest deck I have ever had!! I run an 8' deck on a short box and always have...no problems here.

PJ440x

Reaction score
I just bought the last Full Lotus Deck yesterday!! But it won't be ready till mid to late Feb..... How would you rate the Full Lotus Deck compared to the Truck Boss Marathon?? I read good things about the Full Lotus but never actually seen one in person. I can't wait to pick it up!!!!!

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought the last Full Lotus Deck yesterday!! But it won't be ready till mid to late Feb..... How would you rate the Full Lotus Deck compared to the Truck Boss Marathon?? I read good things about the Full Lotus but never actually seen one in person. I can't wait to pick it up!!!!!

My two choices at the time of purchase was between the Truck Boss and the Full Lotus...and you know which one won the race :D
The Full Lotus is the real deal. It is built like no other deck I have seen. Unbelievable craftsmanship, and a much beefier ramp than Marathon offers. The Truck Boss seemed a little gimicky to me. They look nice on a truck...I was just concerned about longevity and the possible ill effects it may have on the truck.

Full Lotus also had some of the best customer service I have ever experienced!! This was also a huge selling feature in my books...as I am also in business:)

Top Bottom