Map to Bruderheim

dustbuster

Reaction score
Here's a map to Bruderheim for those who haven't been there before. I find the visual aid helps a lot when trying to find a new place.

This map shows where we park, which is a ways in. Some people park right when you enter the area, just off the main road.

The second map gives an idea of the area in which you can ride. We stayed on the west side of the creek, but there's more area on the east side as well.

Road in: Road to Bruderheim - Google Maps

Some of the trails: Bruderheim - Google Maps

roperx

Reaction score
going with my wife and brother in law on the 28th. never been there before but hopefully I can find a couple mud holes as she just likes to trail ride and like the mucky stuff. We live out by Tofield and there isn't anything I've found so far.

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a few mud holes by Tofield I live right by Lindbrook

Sent from my S4

Deter

Reaction score
I've only been out there a couple of times last year. When does the white stuff usually melt off enough to ride out there? Can't wait :cool:

Snowmahn

Reaction score
I've only been out there a couple of times last year. When does the white stuff usually melt off enough to ride out there? Can't wait :cool:

Its good riding most of the year out there. Snow is gone, creek is low enough you can cross it. Lots and lots of mud and water!!!!!!!

Top Bottom