Map of the Renshaw landmarks?

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been PM'd by a few people requesting our Renshaw map, and would like to post what I replied to them, as I beleive it to be valuable information to ALL riders of ALL areas.

Our group still agrees that we should NOT share this map. The info that has been added over the last couple of years is more remote and a much greater distances away. The names we use for the different areas may not even be correct, as we typically only ride with each other. We believe these areas have increased risk, and should be riden with caution. Our entire group has taken Avy and FirstAid training, and we always carry GPS and Sat Phone, along with other supplies and equipment to deal with an overnight stay if things dont go as planned.

We encourage everyone to make their own map, and explore new areas as you become comfortable with the risks.

Dean

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to commend Dean10 for some of his comments. Avy training, first aid training and some mountain survival training should be VERY high on one's list of things to do. I also think that a good GPS and a Sat phone are equipment that could real make a differnece! Maybe some of this stuff is more important than some of the bling that we all buy. I bet that anyone that has spent a night on the mountain, or had to deal with a injured rider would ecko my thoughts. Play safe!

Top Bottom