maniac outside the mac!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine got busted doing 170 in a 90 here in bc. They impounded her bike gave her 463 ticket plus towing and impound fees plus a notice to appear

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine got busted doing 170 in a 90 here in bc. They impounded her bike gave her 463 ticket plus towing and impound fees plus a notice to appear

I was talking to a friend of mine back home in bc and he was saying he wants to get rid of his bike because every time he rides it he takes it over two hundred and he cant afford to get what your friend got.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:realmad:Seems to me everybody knows what the laws are, if the current penalties are not enough to keep people in line then maybe idiots like these that are putting other people at risk should be facing criminal charges of some sort.
Maybe when they have a criminal record that restricts their employment options and travelling outside the country is no longer possible the message might get out to most idiots that WE (the other people on the roads) don't want to die because of their stupidity.:realmad:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The problem with crotch rockets is its to hard to not speed. These bikes pull crazy speeds in 1st and 2ng gear. It's just to easy to speed

Yea this happens this morning on her way to work

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks I got a 187 in a 100 in my acura quite a few years ago and got a $550 excessive + box 2 notice and order so another $150. Learned my lesson after that. Was actually really lucky cause I was slowing down from about 220.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The problem with crotch rockets is its to hard to not speed. These bikes pull crazy speeds in 1st and 2ng gear. It's just to easy to speed

Yup, when I had my 06' GSXR 600 I could pull 140km/h out of first gear. I remember several times thinking I was doing 60km/h and look down and see 90km/h on the speedo, doesn't even feel fast on a bike. I'm glad I got rid of it though, it was only a matter of time before it got me into trouble.

The guy who was doing 202 on hwy 63 should just have his license pulled, plain and simple. You wanna ride like a squid and endanger other people? Pay the penalties. JMHO

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Is it easy too shoot someone because you have a gun? Is it easy to just drive away instead of paying for gas? Excuses excuses excuses. No one will accept responsibility for anything anymore, it's pathetic. Anyone doing 70 over should loose their vehicle, auction it off and put the money to good use. Or maybe better yet, crush them into scrap metal.

If your too stupid to drive sensible with a vehicle, be smart enough to get rid of it before you kill yourself, or worse yet someone else.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alot of bikes can go from 100-200kph in 3 or so seconds and back down to 100 in 5
seconds.It's not like it takes long to do.If no-one besides himself was in danger, I don't
see what the big deal is.Passing others or splitting lanes is totally diferent than afew
seconds of blurping the throttle.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it easy too shoot someone because you have a gun? Is it easy to just drive away instead of paying for gas? Excuses excuses excuses. No one will accept responsibility for anything anymore, it's pathetic. Anyone doing 70 over should loose their vehicle, auction it off and put the money to good use. Or maybe better yet, crush them into scrap metal.

If your too stupid to drive sensible with a vehicle, be smart enough to get rid of it before you kill yourself, or worse yet someone else.

Wow really? Your not getting what I'm putting down. Bad comparison on your part. If your to stupid to read what I wrote please don't respond

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alot of bikes can go from 100-200kph in 3 or so seconds and back down to 100 in 5
seconds.It's not like it takes long to do.If no-one besides himself was in danger, I don't
see what the big deal is.Passing others or splitting lanes is totally diferent than afew
seconds of blurping the throttle.

Motorcyclists I've scraped off highway 63: 4 I can think of............

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ur a dummy

Sent from a iPhone

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont know why anyone would want to drive that highway with any type of bike, there is so much debris (gravel, logs, 2x4s, etc) plus all the gravel trucks going 140 km/h...

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A thought Who wants to live with the idea that they have kill someone or a group of poeple. Yes I was taught how to ride a bike and those days r behind me now.

Top Bottom