Man will this affect a few of us

hoggy66

Reaction score
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) in cooperation with Polaris Industries Inc., of Medina, Minn., is announcing a recall for about 133,000 Polaris Model Year 2013-2016 RZR 900 and RZR 1000 recreational off-highway vehicles (ROVs).

CPSC and Polaris warn consumers to stop using these recreational vehicles immediately and contact their Polaris dealer for a free repair. Polaris has agreed to voluntarily suspend sale of all recalled vehicles until they are repaired.

Polaris has received more than 160 reports of fires with the recalled RZR ROVs, resulting in one death of a 15 year old passenger from a rollover that resulted in a fire and 19 reports of injuries, including first, second and third degree burns.

Visit www.polaris.com to determine if your RZR ROVs VIN number is included in this recall.:nono:

oldrzr

Reaction score
Yes this is a real set back. I took my RZR 1000 in on Tuesday and won't be ready until next week waiting for parts. Talked to the service manager today and he said it could be a while for others due to the fact of getting in all the parts that need to be changed. I was lucky I was the first one to get mine in here in Wetaskiwin good luck to the rest of the RZRs out there

hoggy66

Reaction score
I was told mid may for mine so still gonna ride but keep an eye on things as my service manager said this is more of polaris cover their butt, but still people had to be hurt and worse, for them to act I didn't even get a notice from them was just told by parts guy when I went for some tranny fluid

oldrzr

Reaction score
did everyone get there RZR's fixed after the recalls came out? I got mine done a couple of weeks ago but have not been able to use since the bans. Getting excited to get back out there next week hopefully. They sure did a lot of improvement on the heat shields. hope everything works well with the new voltage reg as well.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read that there is a recall on the recall due to a missing rubber plug on the wiring harness they installed as part of the recall

tripster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Recall on recall is only on the 900 rzr. Mine was supposed to get done this week but with the new recall they are guessing mid to late june for the new voltage reg. The funny thing with the recall is how only some dealers seem to be getting parts. I can get most of mine done if I take a trip to the BC interior but the local vancouver dealers say they have no parts at all.

Top Bottom