Made my own gauge lifter

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about the words your are describing what you made it is not a brand name. Good job looks great. You kind of want it to be able to move a little so when you roll your sled in harder snow it doesn't bend. Make sure you use a lock washer or locknut or it will come loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd try a stainless steel nordlock. They're expensive but they will resist loosening better than anything.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk south of the border, they don't mind when we spend mucho $$$$ there, but when it comes to lawsuits they know best. Holly ch!t must of hit the fan when canadian made vents came along. Every damm day there is something about watch what you doo, people might get pissed. All I have to say is "Worry about yourself". No I was not talking to you either. Great job Rudy and I will take 6..................

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk south of the border, they don't mind when we spend mucho $$$$ there, but when it comes to lawsuits they know best. Holly ch!t must of hit the fan when canadian made vents came along. Every damm day there is something about watch what you doo, people might get pissed. All I have to say is "Worry about yourself". No I was not talking to you either. Great job Rudy and I will take 6..................

U do have a point,how many vent kits are out there and are all very similar,only so many ways to do a vent kit as well as a lifter.So I'll get 6 made up for u Mach,Thanks

Top Bottom