Made a video of our sledding season for fun

notsoprosledder

Reaction score
Nice vid.

I have a question. I drove to inuvik last month and was impressed by the mountains around there.
Is this vid taken close to tagish?
Have you ever sledded off the Dempster? What's the best time of winter to go there riding?

Thanks. Fatguy
Thanks man!

All of this vid was filmed in the white pass near Fraser Lake. You off load right at the canadian border to alaska on the way to Skagway. We do ride in different areas, such as Atlin BC, and Naires Mountain. (A mountain between Carcross and Tagish. I just did not get any footage, because we were having too much fun!

Never have been to the dempster on a sled, but i hear its awesome!

notsoprosledder

Reaction score
Apologies, it seems that youtube blocked the video because of the Rammstein song at the beginning.

will try to get it back but it will probably take awhile. thanks for the comments!

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you have to add the fair use clause to the video contents.

Sent from my rk31sdk using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Already disputed the copyright on fair use. Did not work.
thinking of uploading it to vimeo or something....

They are really one and the same................both run by Google!

The easiest thing to do it is to change the music. Some singers have done there homework and actually block the use of their songs while others just make sure they get the copyright and monies derived from the playing of their songs.

The other more frustrating thing that Google does, is limit where the video can be viewed (i.e. iPhone, iPad, etc..). You can't talk to them about it nor get any correspondence started as they totally ignore all requests for help.

notsoprosledder

Reaction score
whelp, i had to remove the first song to get this vid unblocked. but the footage should be good anyway. if you want the full experience, play Rammstein - Fuer Frei the moment the vid starts.

damn youtube and their copyright bot making sure my illegal video never makes an appearance.....

Top Bottom