M8000 oil delete

BDelesky

Reaction score
I've heard that if you do an oil delete and pre mix your few it will get rid of your low end bod also help with loading up when idling. Just wondering if anyone has done anything like this to there proclimb yet and bowed it work?

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I installed the SLP intake sensor relocate kit, and switched to an SLP can on my '14 and that pretty much cleaned up the bottom end bog on mine.

Fast6seccamaro

Reaction score
Oil delete here. Wouldnt run it with the pump again. No bogs, cleaner off bottom and clutch engagment ect. Also save a couple lbs and safer (oil pump arm breaks/falls off ect) I run av-gas in my big bore, all my fuel is in jugs which makes mixing easy!

Crude

Reaction score
Oil delete here. Wouldnt run it with the pump again. No bogs, cleaner off bottom and clutch engagment ect. Also save a couple lbs and safer (oil pump arm breaks/falls off ect) I run av-gas in my big bore, all my fuel is in jugs which makes mixing easy!

what ratio do you mix your oil?

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HQwmbj31jc

Cool video, now i'm not saying run less in yours. But it seems like great oil! I'm trying it out

saber oil is designed to run in small two stroke engines, whippers, saws ect. interceptor or dominator (race oil) is formulated to run in bigger 2 stroke engines, bikes / sleds. it would be a better choice for your sled.
I ran 32:1 with av gas in my turbo for lots and lots of miles and my pistons always looked like new when I pulled them. I am waiting for my oil delete kit for my 14 now that the warranty is finished. it will get 32:1 with interceptor and Premium.

Happy new year!

Top Bottom