m800 Jaws pipe setup

feetsbig

Reaction score
Hoping some one may be able to help me out.2013 m800 V-force reeds,BDX hood/intake and I want to install a Jaws pipe kit.Sled also running 2016 team clutces. I need a map for PCV and clutching information would be awesome.I reallise someone may not have same exact combo but any info would be helpfull.Ride mostly 4-7000 feet.Cheers

Dilbert8000

Reaction score
Linderman is very helpful. I have # I run on my 16, boondocker box if you'd like, not familiar with the power commander if there set up the same or not. I have numbers I got from linderman and some others. With the team clutches iv been running stock so far, been working well. I have boyesen reeds and just ported the intake box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feetsbig

Reaction score
so I guess in order to use jaws pipe setup the only solution is to go with a boondocker control box? I was using a pcv with slp stage 2 and it worked great but I really would like to see if the Jaws is that much better

Dustylane

Reaction score
I got the jaws kit on my 14 with boondocker box, Custom homemade airbox, mapped with brents numbers and 911 thunder products clutching done and the thing is a different animal, never looking back. Just needs a 3" track and I would be one happy dude.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont rule out speedwerx, allows you to still use a pc5, pair it with their clutching and itll sit right beside a jaws setup all day, cant go wrong with what all arctic cat team riders are running on their cats, i got turcotte's numbers in my high elev. map for the pc5, full exhaust with adjustable pipe, with speedwerx primary and secondary h5 springs and a speedwerx 38* helix, paired with a 3", excellent tree bashing setup, pulls harder than The SLP kits I have used in the past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone ever try D&D's pipe ?

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went with the tss pipe setup got it all ceramic coated a blue primary spring adjustable weights dalton helix and a boondocker with the jaws tune sounds like heaven people can tell something is done and has arm-stretching bottem end

Top Bottom