14 m8 pipe set

feetsbig

Reaction score
been looking at the slp setup with pcv,they seem to work pretty good.Is anyone running the jaws shark pipe? I have heard they dont fit as well,and I would prolly use a boondocker controller with it.The jaws promises more power but is it worth the extra money? Plus the slp is ceramic coated were as the jaws is not.Would a set of v-force reeds be worth the cost as well? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple buddies have the jaws system and love it. Yes you do need the boon docker box. They never said anything about fitiing issues though.

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i run the SLP setup. the ceramic coating is awesome and so it is the power. walks over stock sleds, bottom end is much better and the mid and top are noticable also. PCV tuning is spot on with no hesitations or dead spots. very happy with the purchase. this is on a '12, dont think anything is different on the '14's
IMG_1949_zps47ab46ea.jpg IMG_1947_zpsd2208b44.jpg

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks feets. basically you take the nose piece from your hood off and bolt it to the front of the sled. then you build a block off plate for the stock intake spot, relocate the air temp sensor from the hood to the air box, drill a 4" hole in the top of the airbox and run up wherever you want you intake. you can then strip your intake plenum to shave some weight too.
IMG_3303_zpse085264e.jpg
IMG_3302_zpsb36329fa.jpg
IMG_3301_zpsd5f38cc8.jpg
IMG_3300_zps186454ea.jpg
IMG_1886_zps26d6efba.jpg

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. So I have a 2012 M8 and I have the Jaws Big shark kit on it and it is ceramic coated and fit was really good. I also run boyesen rage cages, Team tied secondary, boondockerbox. The sled has ran flawless with zero hickups and super responsive. Very noticeable improvement over stock. What I have noticed with SLP is at the shop I weld lots of them for people as they seem to crack a lot.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. So I have a 2012 M8 and I have the Jaws Big shark kit on it and it is ceramic coated and fit was really good. I also run boyesen rage cages, Team tied secondary, boondockerbox. The sled has ran flawless with zero hickups and super responsive. Very noticeable improvement over stock. What I have noticed with SLP is at the shop I weld lots of them for people as they seem to crack a lot.

Are you using the stock hood with the Big Shark kit? If so, any heat issues where the plastics (hood, panels, etc) are melting?

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The jaws set up absolutely rips. It makes an honest 15 hp over stock. Order a set up from Brent Linderman. He has good bd box numbers
, and he's got the clutching dialed. You will be happy with it guaranteed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Top Bottom